Please fill me in on what happened...

nanoplasm

As far as PT valks is concerned....

Yamato went out of business....Emerged as Arcadia...future of Macross PT valks is uncertain at this time.....

Only things coming up now are Bandai valks...with the VF-171 standard just days away from release....followed by a VF-25F re-release and a new release of the RVF-25.....you can still find pre-orders at some online shops....

As for Yamato valks.....prices have steadily increased since the news of Yamato's departure from the PT valk game...

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=38871&p=1034364

Welcome back to the mad, mad, mad world of Macross collecting! ^_^

M&M sales have been absolutely retarded. $1230 is the highest I've seen for the pair. On top of that there are quite a few new members eagers to get their collections started so the FS thread is pretty much picked clean.

Yeah it's been a mad house around here lately. I made my single biggest Yamato purchase because of the news. Even though the value of my collection went through the roof, I am going to hold on to anything I don't have a duplicate of, just in case we never see the Yamato PT valks again. I really can't believe how fast the years have gone by though since Yamato moved on from the 1/48's. Hopefully we don't end up in the second dark age of Macross toy collecting. (when valks were 1k a piece)

What the heck is going on around here??? Just like Nanoplasm - I've been putting my attention on my other hobbies namely my 1/6 for the past few months. Come back here for good old times thinking something new should be released soon - and everything is hitting the fan.

Yamato gone

Arcadia a mystery

Panic Button threads

Yamato toys being valued threads

Bandai still tough to preorder.....old news

Wow - jumping from SideshowFreaks and back here, I feel like the dude from 28 days later.

How could everything in our 1/60 world from Yamato just end???

I'M SORRY YAMATO!!! - I should never have spent my money on HOT TOYS had I known this dreadful day would come.

As much as I love my VF-19 Fire - It just feels wrong for me that it stands out nicer than the outdated YF-19. Now we will never get a Version 3 YF-19. "I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me. - Morpheus 2003"