Banpresto Macross Frontier Figures

Benson13

So I've seen quite a few of these figures on evilbay and I was wondering how they were compared to the SDF CMs figures. Does anyone actually have any of these? How big are they? Would they look weird next to the CMs figures?

So I've seen quite a few of these figures on evilbay and I was wondering how they were compared to the SDF CMs figures. Does anyone actually have any of these? How big are they? Would they look weird next to the CMs figures?

I've reviewed a few of them.

Most of them are 1/8th scale (SQ and Ichiban Kuji).

If I remember correctly the Macross CM's are 1/12 scale (with Minmay Gutto Kuro being 1/10).

Does anyone own any of these that can show some comparison pics?

Don't own any of those, but since they're trading type figures, they're usually around 10cm or so. Compared to the Banpresto Sheryl with the flag, they probably end up around the height of her hips or thighs (the ones standing anyway - Alto's sitting).

Edited by Phalanix

This may be a little offtopic, but I noticed that when MacF fist started there were several dojin with Grace appearing, but after episode 16 aired there were almost none. Her popularity seemed to nosedive after that, that could be a factor in the lack of Grace figures.

Wait wait---they're up to "Basara cosplay Sheryl" (which isn't even canon) and still not a single Grace figure?

What's the official name for these? Anyone know if there is an Ozma figure?

http://myfigurecollection.net/picture/454047

Found a pic of Alto beside some other trading figures. The green one standing in the middle of the group is roughly 12cm, and you can see Sitting Alto is about half that height.

Don't think there's an Ozma, but try searching for Bandai HGIF Macross Frontier for the rest of the figures in these trading sets.

This may be a little offtopic, but I noticed that when MacF fist started there were several dojin with Grace appearing, but after episode 16 aired there were almost none. Her popularity seemed to nosedive after that, that could be a factor in the lack of Grace figures.

Yeah, but it should have shot way up to an all-time high after Ep 22...