UN MARINES - WEREWOLVES

sreichma

Very nice custom. It's too clean though! ;) A rough and ready marine 'mech should look like it's been out slogging through mud and kickin' a$$! :p

j/k Really is a cool scheme and I agree we need a better pic of the squadron artwork. What kind of paint did you use? Is it holding up well to transformation?

I'm still learning and have never done weathering, but I noticed using 2000 grit sandpaper works well for the darkened/dirt look. I'll bang it up with some mud and blood for sure. The tail art is the same as the art on the backpack in Battroid. Its the werewolf marine squadron, I just made them on sticker paper on my inkjet.

Oh yeah! that little bit of streaking/dullness to the finish gives it some life! I just want to be clear that I certainly wasn't criticizing before, just making a friendly suggestion/sharing ideas. You've done a very nice job on that valk and however you like it is the way you should make it. Glad to see you're not too timid to experiment a bit though. That's how your skills will improve even more! Keep up the great work and keep having fun with it!