What's goin on with the....

scand

I wonder how much is that thing going to cost. USD $49.95??? :lol:

Hey, it Doesn't hurt to dream!

Vic(I'm poor, I'm a very poor, poor, poor person. Yamato help me, help me get a Q-Rau... Please! Please!, Pleeeeeeeease!!! Wuuuuuuuuuaaaa!!!

Vic! <_<

Q-Rau should be early 2004. As for the other two, they are definitely coming, but I'm just not sure when :)

Graham

So I guess Monster and upgrade parts are comming. Wow, its tempting to know that the upgrades are comming.

Thanks G

vic

Whoops, sorry my mistake no 1/60 upgrade parts AFAIK.

Graham

Q-Rau should be early 2004. As for the other two, they are definitely coming, but I'm just not sure when :)

Graham

So I guess Monster and upgrade parts are comming. Wow, its tempting to know that the upgrades are comming.

Thanks G

vic

Whoops, sorry my mistake no 1/60 upgrade parts AFAIK.

Graham

Ha ha ha! to good to be truth. That's just the way it is. I should probably do customs out of my hikaru 1A, and Roy 1S.

We'll see wassup!

Vic

Graham

Hey Graham.

You know what would really make my day? A low-vis VF-1J. That would be perfect. Or maybe a Koenig monster. But for some reason I'm just not that excited about the actual upcoming stuff.

Man... That new 19 better look REALLY good, 'cause they have had four or five years now to improve the old design...

Any chance of seeing a Hikaru Strike 1/60?

Anything's possible, but I doubt it.

Graham

:(