Contests For 2004

cwmodels

I am not one of the contestants but judging from the entries and choices made by the judges, I can only have one conclusion:

The judges are either blind or a bunch of morons.

Looking through the mechas entries, there are a few with obvious better skills than those chosen for the top three. The third prize (#35) should be at least be the second if not the first.  There are also a few not selected but can replace the selected top two.

Why did #36 get voted for the most  popular? Were they voting for the character or the skill. If for the latter, those people also need eye surgery.

Thank god I didn't enter or my work would be judged by a bunch of bats!

:huh: What are you talking about Slammy? You threw the first stone! :( You were super nasty first. No matter how you want to put it, write or re-write it, you were wrong first! :( This is a wonderful community. cwmodel is a good guy... he has many friends who will protect him. That includes your mother. :(

Edited by Mother of all Trolls

Stones? As in words such as morons or bats? I don't see anyone react to the phrase "Son of the bitch!", isn't that also an insult to one of your parents? Or the word "bastard". Believe me, I don't use those, even I have my limits. I consider those words very personal. Often enough, I don't see people react to these terms!

Believe me, I have seen people used harsher language in a professional environment and I am NOT one of them.

and what makes you think I was attacking cwmodels as a person? I didn't say he was not nice. I was merely criticizing the judges's ability to see what were not so obvious. I didn't know cwmodels was one of the judges until I checked on it later on. Replying right under his post doesn't mean I was attacking him. If he was one of the judges, and yes, I am "critizising" his ability, not "attacking" his personality.

and what makes you think I was attacking cwmodels as a person? I didn't say he was not nice. I was merely criticizing the judges's ability to see what were not so obvious. I didn't know cwmodels was one of the  judges until I checked on it later on. Replying right under his post doesn't mean I was attacking him. If he was one of the judges, and yes, I am "critizising" his ability, not "attacking" his personality.

By your actions and the derogatory words you used, you have sullied him and the people of MacrossWorld. And yet you deny it. :(

Like I said, you should have privately messaged him, like you did to me. But you had to go out of your way to shame yourself, and your mother in public. :(

Edited by Mother of all Trolls

I didn't even think those words would cause a runt or a wrinkle on anyone's forehead. It is your guys who think I am trying to stir up something here. I don't usually say anything unless I really have to. The judgement, in my opinion , is really offline. I see many good works and in fact excellent works not even considered on their preference (1st, 2nd and 3rd) list. I don't think you really need to be super intelligent to see them. I didn't say those selected were no good but there are many not selected that are better and I am questioning that.

I didn't have an account because I never felt like I had to say anything as much as I feel like for this now.

Edited by Slamdunk

By your actions and the derogatory words you used, you have sullied him and the people of MacrossWorld. And yet you deny it. :(

Like I said, you should have privately messaged him, like you did to me. But you had to go out of your way to shame yourself, and your mother in public. :(

I think of those less as derogatory words than as words I used to question their abilities. As I said, there are many words that are worst than those. It is not my problem you think of such words as more "intensed" than the others I mentioned.

Shame myself? I don't think so. And don't mention anything about my parents, I totally don't react too well to those statements and I don't care if they are from the President of the US.

I have nothing to explain, take it whatever it means to you.

Edited by Slamdunk

Slammy, isn't nice that you've mellowed a bit now?

Now, since you registered here JUST to speak your mind about the judging process, why don't you go further by private message to talk to cwmodels? Who knows, maybe the are VALID reasons on why the outcome was that way.

If only you did the right thing in the first place.

But that is not possible now is it?

Mellow? Remember what I said about "you nice to me, I will be nicer!"? This is how it works for me with people. You use nice words, I use better and nicer words; you are aggressive to me, I am way more aggressive to you. I have no intention to submit my application form for the angelic world after death and this is the way I work!

Example:

You say "Thank you!"

I say "Thank you very very much!"

You say "DxxkHead"

I say "Axxhole!"

no exception!

If only you did the right thing in the first place.

But that is not possible now is it?

It was the right thing and I do not care if they aren't looking into it. I spoke my mind and that was it. They can choose to do something about it or not, it is not my concern. Those who wanted to pick fights with me, they are welcomed but remember how I "work".

It was the right thing and I do not care if they aren't looking into it. I spoke my mind and that was it. They can choose to do something about it or not, it is not my concern. Those who wanted to pick fights with me, they are welcomed but remember how I "work".

Whatever you say Slammy. Btw, if you go back and read all your posts from page one, you will get the "big picture" that everybody else are seeing now. You've been punk'd buddy. Good luck to you and to wherever you go. ;)

You've been punk'd buddy. Good luck to you and to wherever you go. ;)

What makes you think I care or not able to log on again. Ban if they wish and I will log on again if I have to. I happen to have time now, that's why I write. If I don't write, it is soly because I don't have time with you lot.

So go ahead, place the ban! ;)

You've been punk'd buddy. Good luck to you and to wherever you go. ;)

What makes you think I care or not able to log on again. Ban if they wish and I will log on again if I have to. I happen to have time now, that's why I write. If I don't write, it is soly because I don't have time with you lot.

So go ahead, place the ban! ;)

You may be able to log on again under a different name, but soon as you rear your ugly head, you'll be zapped again, and again. And it doesn't take much effort for any mod or member to weed you out. It must be killing you doesn't it? You're a REAL nasty person but you gotta to pretend to be nice just to log on to Macross World.

You're kinda like body piercing Slammy only difference is, body piercing is popular. ;)

I don't know how many times I have to say this. I don't consider morons and bats as nasty words and they are certainly not directed at cwmodels necessarily. I am not going to apologise if he thinks so otherwise.

Uh-uh, buddy. That does not answer the question.

Now again, how was cwmodels nasty to you in the first place that merit your treatment?

Take your time. ;)

Not going to get into that about cwmodels. It is not my problem you don't understand what I said.

More assumption of me being ugly , woo woo! I take that as a punch to me, so this is what I have to say "maybe you should stop looking into your mirror too often!?"

It is more than just under a different nickname if that really works well.

Listen kid, if I am going to come on again, that is because I want to demonstrate how well ban works. I have no intention to come on just to argue with you lot or score points. I am sure they have many "nice" things to say about me after I am gone, if that bothers me, I shall age as much as you lot.

You're kinda like body piercing Slammy only difference is, body piercing is popular. ;)

Only someone who has self esteem problems would care about popularity. I am not a teenager nor am I running for office. I am nasty only when people want me to treat them that way. It is not me by default! I don't need to pretend to be someone else just to be on here. The reason for me to be here again has already been stated previously. I am sure people would say I also have that self esteem problem or other mental diseases the cheap psychiatrist would invent on someone. That would "really" bother me ....NOT!

Piercing is NOT that popular unless you are a Gothic or think making the metal detector light up at the airport is amusing! Looks like you just created this account just to talk to me! Hmmm, similiar to me getting a new account just to make a statement like others were complaining about!?

Edited by Slamdunk

Well, time to log off and I am sure the status of this account will be set to "forbidden". Feel free to edit the parts you want on this thread to make it look good to you guys. Fixing a game or something is not an uncommon practice.

Life on the internet is like a fart in the elevator (or the lift for the British speaking people), it is transcient, it comes and goes as fast as you begin to "enjoy" it.

(I am sure some do enjoy it or they won't start sniffing when they are told there is one around!)

Later, adios and saraba......!

Well, time to log off and I am sure the status of this account will be set to "forbidden". Feel free to edit the parts you want on this thread to make it look good to you guys. Fixing a game or something is not an uncommon practice.

Aww, don't cry Slammy, I know you did your best. :p

Life on the internet is like a fart in the elevator (or the lift for the British speaking people), it is transcient, it comes and goes as fast as you begin to "enjoy" it.

In that case, you seem to be the only one trapped there. Everybody else is laffing outside. :D

(I am sure some do enjoy it or they won't start sniffing when they are told there is one around!)

The only thing we're enjoying now is the look on your face as you choke on your own fart. :lol:

MODS MODS MODS... please put an end to this thread. it has spiraled out of control. as you can see by the posts... it is waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic now.

my vote: boot the guy and be done with it. but as always, i leave the discretion up to the mods.

Yes, this is slamdunks father,,,,,,,,,,,,WIFE, get back in the kitchen and make me some pie,,,SON,, clean your room or else your grounded from the computor.

YES MODS, whos logged in now?, I havent seen anyone and this thread is trash and a disgrace of human existance. I think this thread should be erased. I dont belive in banning anyone, but if it goes further, let it be warned to that person. Let CWmodels start a new thread so that we can enjoy the art of modeling and not the art of imaturaty and everyones guesses on what that should be