Article on iO9

Tochiro

Ah, it's always good to see the series get some positive publicity on a mainstream sci-fi site.

You must be new here. :unsure:

I got less than 20 posts here and I can already smell the hate.

Honestly? HONESTLY? Why isn't there a kickass video game for this series by now? Battlecry was like water to a thirsty, desert stranded man, but it was not ambrosia by any stretch of the imagination...

Oh, dear. If people still don't know how to use the internet in this day and age, then maybe we should let that SOPA and PIPA legislation go through after all, what the hell, I don't really care anymore...

Without total ownership of what Tatsunoko and HG currently have, WB can't move forward on any Macross property. BW won't work with either of the aforementioned companies, so it is up to WB to clear that road block first.

Once they have sole ownership of all outstanding Macross rights internationaly , they can approach BW about buying live action rights to the property.

I doubt Big West would have many objections, especially if they can broker a deal for international distribution of Macross productions through WB.

Edited by Zinjo