How many times do you actually transform your toys?

ErikElvis

The Yamato 1/60 & 1/48 Valkyries - Never. They are too expensive for me to risk. Knowing my luck and liklihood of making a mistake during the transformation, no way I'm taking a chance.

Besides, I only really care about fighter mode anyways. I really wish someone would come out with a new line of fighter mode only toys in one of the established aircraft modelling scales (1/48, 1/72, 1/144).

• 2 weeks later...

The Yamato 1/60 & 1/48 Valkyries - Never. They are too expensive for me to risk. Knowing my luck and liklihood of making a mistake during the transformation, no way I'm taking a chance.

Besides, I only really care about fighter mode anyways. I really wish someone would come out with a new line of fighter mode only toys in one of the established aircraft modelling scales (1/48, 1/72, 1/144).

this^^^^...i broke more than my fair share of expensive valks..if i do have more than one i will at least try to keep on in valk mode and one in batt

Only to get to the mode I want them in and that's it. Too much of a pain in the butt. ;)

When I moved I wrapped my 1/48 collection as they were in bubble wrap and put them in a box packed with styrofoam peanuts. My wife was a bit bitter because she though that's why I was saving the boxes. I didn't want to explain I didn't want to go thru all the trouble to get them all back to fighter moded only to transform them back for display :ph34r:

So I try to explain resale value and that's why I keep the boxes... which leads to her asking if I would ever sell them, which of course I wouldn't... man I hate when she makes sense.

After she knocked one of my VF-1S's of my display shelf and broke both hip pieces she stopped getting on my case about the boxes.

They are all still in the basement. :D

/A bit of a sidetrack, sorry.

Oh how I wish they would, I honestly think that if they did, they would make a ton of cash.

-Kyp