Guest davidwhangchoi

Me last night.

attachicon.gifJudas Priest 3-13-2015.jpg

https://youtu.be/ZFj-VUvotH8

hmmm, vid doesn't want to imbed for some reason.

i was having the same trouble embedding youtube videos this morning, the link under the share button on youtube doesnt work anymore. cut and paste the video link from the address bar and make sure to remove the hyperlink.

mr. mister kyrie live 86

Guest davidwhangchoi

keeblin'...

fixed it for you

use youtube link directly from the address bar.. the link in the share button doesn't work anymore.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

So lately I've been watching some musice videos from some Kpop girl groups like 4ladies, AOA, and Stellar etc and well I have to ask...

Why do all the music videos look like they are shot in the same damn building? Why does each group have that one video that involves one of the girls waking up in a bed with white sheets and white bra & top? Are these groups on the same label or something?

Guest davidwhangchoi

So lately I've been watching some musice videos from some Kpop girl groups like 4ladies, AOA, and Stellar etc and well I have to ask...

Why do all the music videos look like they are shot in the same damn building? Why does each group have that one video that involves one of the girls waking up in a bed with white sheets and white bra & top? Are these groups on the same label or something?

lol same bra? too funny:P

Fin.K.L - Ruby (1999 First Live In Seoul Concert)

Guest davidwhangchoi

BoA - Best Friend ~English Subtitles

ABBA sound engineer interview for mixing dancing queen

i really thought the live sound was fake/lip synced and they couldn't do it without a backing track bc it sounds too produced. i thought the guitarist was faking it the whole time but here's them acoustic:

that portable acoustic electric piano is famous, the Yamaha CP 70B has a unique sound which the band Keane also uses to get their trademark sound.

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

treatment, i like the album version of Me Again: been listening to it.

bestest cover ever...

:D

blink 182 cover:

i miss you:

Guest davidwhangchoi

don't know any metal covers...

speaking of the the Yamaha CP 70B here's Keane on it.

i was going to buy one but that thing is too heavy to transport so forget it... and i don't even play piano. i thought it would be cool to own :rolleyes:

Edited by davidwhangchoi