Saban Brands Library on NetFlix Live Streaming

• 1 month later...

I met JDF over the weekend, got him to sign my legacy Green/White ranger morpher. He's an ok guy....maybe just a smidge to into himself since this is it, he's pretty much just known for being Tommy and nothing else. But like I said, he's not a bad guy he loves his fans and he showed it.post-600-0-19879300-1390887096_thumb.jpg

Edited by Hikuro

I think he's riding on the 90's wings a little to past it's time.

I was a fan back then, but seein MMPR as an adult, it does not stand the test of time.

I'd love it if Bandai eventually did a Good Zord set. The Legacy one was crap, and even though

The new Dragonzord looks nice, too much limitation.

For as little time as the individual zords got on screen, I want fully articulated ones

That also do the weapon transformations.

Eh pipe dream.

I dno't think it's a pipe dream, it's plausible. I don't think it'll sell and make back costs though. Bandai in this regards really just aims for the kiddies. and a 200+ dollar Zord set would just not be cost effective. But it would be neat.

I do have the legacy Green set on order, both the zord and the dagger. Dragonzord was the ONLY zord I ever wanted and never got. And I still got the original Megazord in storage...so that'll help a ton.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest davidwhangchoi

A7

you should start a new thread:

Power Rangers Ninja Steel coming in 2017; plot revealed

"Saban's Power Rangers Ninja Steel starts deep in space, where Zircon is the reigning champion of the most popular intergalactic game show in the universe, and monsters battle to prove who is the mightiest warrior. Zircon is determined to become invincible by controlling the mythical Spirit Crystal, which contains six supernatural Ninja Power Throwing Stars. The only thing standing in his way is a new team of heroic teenage Power Rangers who possess the Spirit Crystal. The evil Zircon sends his warrior contestants down to Earth to steal the Crystal, where each epic battle against the Rangers is broadcast throughout the universe. Together, the Rangers must master their arsenal of Throwing Stars, Zords and Megazords, each made of legendary ninja steel, in order to stop this evil threat and save our planet from destruction."
Edited by davidwhangchoi

Oh yeah, that hasn't been discussed here yet. Saban is currently working on a Power Rangers reboot film, which is slated for a March 24, 2017 (originally scheduled for January 13) release. The film will be directed by Dean Israelite (Project Almanac), with the screenplay by Ashley Miller and Zack Stentz (X-Men: First Class, Star Trek Beyond). Being a reboot, the film will be all about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers lineup, with the following cast:

• Dacre Montgomery as Jason Scott/Red Ranger
  • Ludi Lin as Zack Taylor/Black Ranger (now an Asian like Adam Park in season 2)
  • RJ Cyler as Billy Cranston/Blue Ranger (now a Black nerd?)
  • Becky G (Latina pop singer) as Trini/Yellow Ranger (now a Latina)
  • Naomi Scott (Maddy Shannon in Terra Nova) as Kimberly Hart/Pink Ranger

No word on who will play Tommy Oliver/Green Ranger, as Jason David Frank is too old for this installment.

Power Rangers Movie to Begin Filming in January

• 2 months later...