Custom 1/48 SVC-8 BLUE ROSES VF-1A valkyrie

takatoys

Hi

It's been a while since I made a custom valkyrie.

Fortunately, this one did not require any paint, only to apply my low vis option sticker.

I finally finished this one with all the stickers necessary to look like a killer valk. I hope Yamato reissue the low vis valk coz it makes a perfect custom valkyrie.

Here are the pictures :unsure:

lowvisbat1.jpglowvisbat2.jpg

lowvis4.jpg

lowvis5.jpg

lowvis6.jpg

lowvis7.jpg

I love my Blue Roses valk!!! :)

Nice nice, I dont have too much patient to apply all that decal or sticker on my valkyrie.

But if i am not wrong, you have paste the UN SPACY on you gun pod the wrong way round.It should be in battroid when the valk is holding the gun pod, the UN SPACY should reads up set down. ;)

umm....where did you get the decals?

oh yeah.....its cool.....very cool... :blink:

The decals are just made by Takatoy himself. Didn't you know that ? :D

I'm glad I ordered those decals :) ... I can't wait. Your pics look great :D . You have a good point as well. Yamato should reissue the low vis, or at least do low vis versions of other valks (vf-1s, j, etc). I think I'll start a petition B))

Fortunately, this one did not require any paint, only to apply my low vis option sticker.

Wait a tic... did you score the black heatshield from a Roy 1S, Tak? And what do the tail fins on that thing look like in fighter mode? Did you sticker over the skulls?

Looks sweet. I saw more pics of this one over at the Twin Moons gallery. You're a valuable Macross resource, Tak. Your stickers are awesome!

Yeap, I borrowed Roy's heatshield and applied the Blue roses symbol sticker with the black backgrund to cover the skull. I did not touch the tailfins since it will stay with the armor.

If you have good skills with an exacto knive, you can get rid of the yellow seam on the fastpack where the armament HMMP-02 sticker goes.

• 2 weeks later...