Zentraedi Kits

Neova

Besides the ARII 1/20000 Kits, does anyone else make any Zentraedi Cruiser / Battleship kits ? How about anybody else besides Bandai and IMAI making Queadluun Rau, Zentradi Glaug and Nousjadeul-Ger and at a scale of 1/72 or bigger?

I'm looking for some of these kits to flesh out the oppossing force, yet most are around 1/100, 1/144 or smaller. I would prefer something around 1/72 or bigger or better yet, have Hasegawa make some kits.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hmm, I had one once and then sold it cuz it was such poor quality. Not only the air bubbles but the thing wasn't symmetrical. I wish you would use it as a starting point and fix the thing and then resell it, I'd buy one.

Edited by Grayson72

No MN never did a 1/72 fighter pod, his was a 1/100 and was an original creation.

But may do one in the near future with an opening canopy and cockpit and even a pilot... :ph34r:

Yeah yeah promises promises, you big tease :lol:

I just went to Monkey-N web page and I am speachless.

WOW! I love the 1/72 Monster as well as the Zentraedi ships but what are the prices of the other kits or are they to be announced later.

I would really like to know what the price of the Tread is.

Scot

Sorry Neova, I don't mean to take over your thread, my apologies. :unsure:

Yeah the prices will be announced later once I get some things in order. The Zentradi Fighter Pod is $50.00. The Legioss and Tread are a Recast from the Monocraft kit and is also $50.00. The mold broke and I haven't had time to fix them. The Monster is also a recast, but you could say it is semi-original because we fixed all of the flaws and improved the design. Too busy trying to get ready for Wonder Festival. I am not going but the guy who makes my molds is. After Wonder Festival I will have prices up on all the kits. that is also when I will be able to offer the Glaug. The problem with the Glaug is that it is too heavy which makes it expensive to ship and to make. Currently in the process of trying to make it "Hollow", which seems to be near impossible. And also may offer it as the booster itself or a combination. It will be adaptable for the Bandai Model kit soooo.

Again my apologies Neova.

No MN never did a 1/72 fighter pod, his was a 1/100 and was an original creation.

But may do one in the near future with an opening canopy and cockpit and even a pilot... :ph34r:

1/72, 1/60, or ...?

It will be in 1/72. After the Glaug I won't do 1/100 anymore. Not enough of a demand for it. ;)

Thanks Neova, and I will try to keep everyone updated as often as possible.

Rob MN