Robot Tamashii (Damashi, Spirit) Side MS complete list?

regult

I don't really collect Gundam stuff, but did build a MG Zaku II Char Custom Ver 2 a few years back when I was really bored and thought it was cool a model could kneel down.

Just when the Side VF series started to pop out a few months ago, I realized there was a vast collection of Side MS lying around in shops, but apparently never complete (at least in Hong Kong shops I have been to).

I guess the question is, is there a complete listing of the Roboté­‚ (Tamashii/Damashi/Spirits) released to date? Been to hlj and it is a bit chaotic the way they organize things (I usually have problems spotting the new Macross releases in their lists). I am particularly interested in the RX-78, and I am aware there will be a green Zaku II (Turn A version, not original) sometime this year.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah Grand Cannon's page is where i usually look to plus the official Bandai site.

Finally found a good deal on a Q-Rea... not new but comes w/ set of three Stage Act clear stands for only US$22. :)

and speaking of the RD Q-Rea, amiami just restocked this... they currently have 6 pcs left in case anybody is interested esp. since they extended their 50% off s/h up to end of March.

as for those just getting into these figures, i can't wait to hear your reactions when you realize that Bandai has gone totally insane with all the exclusives they've released and have yet to release for this line... <_<

So I got my Nirvash and my VF-25, my first RS's. I like em both, they're pretty sweet. The 25 is kind of small, and the hip armor comes off easy, but overall the articulation is pretty good. i like the joint system and the design. Paint apps arent to bad. A solid buy, and one I'm happy with.

the Nirvash is all kinds of awesome.... and then i broke the damn thing. Just one of the fins on the leg, i twisted it wrong before i knew what I was doing, my own damn fault. but other than that; Good articulation, great paint apps, a nice size; great toy. Both of the transform modes need a lot of parts swapping to make work, but look good when done, though mainly the car mode.

im gonna get another Nirvash, it's a good toy and Im pissed it broke.