The Eighth Season of 24.

UN Spacy

Revenge is a dish that is best served cold...or in Jack's case slightly crisped, dosed with lighter fluid, severe blunt force trauma, a couple of stabings, and quite an epic pig gutting.

...and oh my GOD the face on Jack at the end of the episode.

BTW. How scary does that tactical body armor look on Jack? I would sh#t my pants if I saw him coming after me in that getup. That mask is the stuff made of nightmares.

Oh my God... can't you people let peace just happen... warmongers

Thank God that Charles is alive. Hmmm, let's see, this is the second time Jack has pulled off the same joke. Poor Charles.

Ouch, they didn't even bother to show Jack shooting through Novokovich's guys.

Just a hot poker out of the tummy...

And Pillar, I'm going to call him Capt. America now, Capt. America is just inept.

Wow wow wow!!! How great was this episode?

Jack will not stop his BLOOOOOOOOOODLUST.

Too bad they didn't show the Russian massacre.

Next week = SERIES FINALE!!!

Wow wow wow!!! How great was this episode?

Jack will not stop his BLOOOOOOOOOODLUST.

Too bad they didn't show the Russian massacre.

Next week = SERIES FINALE!!!

I liked how they did the massacre, having it on screen would've not added to anything. But poor Charles, fooled twice...

In spite of the poor stories, I think I'll miss this show. I'd also bet that Suvarov is dead by end of 23.

Chloe shot Jack.

Potato face, you're pretty awesome...

Logan is still f***ing awesome, and I loved Captain America begging for his life... I wish he whimpered a little more... actually a lot more.

I did like the fact that Captain America got the Mike Tyson treatment... love it.

Just finished... It's still possible for Logan to live... and hell, I even liked Taylor at the end.

Edited by kalvasflam

I felt the series finale was okay at best, a bit anti climactic, IMHO it was more of a lead in for the theatrical flick.

The ending was very Dark Knight-ish but slightly more emotional when Jack said goodbye to Chloe.

President Logan's failed suicide attempt was rather comical. I have no doubt he'll end up a vegtable.

...The ending was very Dark Knight-ish but slightly more emotional when Jack said goodbye to Chloe...

"Because he's the CTU Agent America deserves, but not the one it needs right now..."

I'm damn glad they didn't kill Chloe just for a cheap "wow" factor.

I seem to remember reading that Season 8 was not supposed to be the last season and how this season's ending was luckily written/filmed in such a way that it could fit the mold of a "grand finale". But I could be wrong. And of course there is the inevitable film and/or spin-off.

-b.

I liked pretty much everything about the finale, except the ending.

So, once again, Jack is on the run, having to stay underground and hide his identity. . . only this time, it ain't the Chinese. It's the RUSSIANS!! :ph34r::rolleyes:

I think I would have liked the finale a bit more if they broke tradition and added a little epilogue at the end. Pick up the action two or three months later. . . in say, Moscow. ;) One last "interrogation" of Mr. Suvarov and a final satisfying Keifer Kill for the road. (Screw waiting for a movie for an appropriate ending!).

Though I gotta admit, it was nice to see President Taylor regain her spine, especially after her straight-up, frakked-up threat to President Counselor Troi-look-alike.

Lastly, anyone else catch Mr. Soul-Glo's cameo? :lol:

It was a great finale, and I'm very glad Chloe didn't get killed, she is one heck of a character.

Poor Captain America, he survived Jack, but not the Prez. I hope Logan does not end up like a vegetable. It would be just so wrong. Itzin is a fantastic actor, he is Logan. I'd say in terms of presidents, it's either him or Palmer (the first one), Taylor though is a very close third.

I'm definitely going to miss the show, but I did enjoy every season tuning in, even if some were not nearly as good as others.

Definitely looking forward to the movie. (would be nice to see closure with Suvarov)