Custom perfect transformation 1/72 VF-1

Dobber

Does anyone remember the custom perfect transformation Hasegawa 1/72 vf-1 that a board member made a few years ago? I would appreciate a link to the pictures I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

Well I don't know which MW forumer that you are referring to, but I do know Zoukei Musyuku done that. He actually custom made a perfect transformation kit for 1/72 Hasegawa kit. As you can see, the kit even has a chest plate side covers, which is amazing.

Picture reference from 2002 OCT Model graphix:

mg-oct2002-page-30.jpg

mg-oct2002-page-17.jpg

mg-oct2002-page-19.jpg

mg-oct2002-page-16.jpg

mg-oct2002-page-18.jpg

Edited by Vi-RS

Ahhh!!! Thank You Jarrod!!! I love this custom. I wanted to see it again and couldn't find it....even after being 10 pages deep in a google search. If any of you haven't seen this yet you should do yourselves a favor and check it out.... Brilliant work!

:)

Chris

Edited by Dobber

wow i'm so glad i looked into this thread, this is Godlike work!

i really really wish we all had a 1/72 VF-1 PT model

hope bandai comes out with one in the near, near future

HECK i wish they did 1/72 PT models for ALL the valks out there

that would save me alot of money not having to buy Yamato's

Yup, I'd like that too. I also really like how the one that Vi-RS posted incorperates the side panel covers as part of the transformation. Genious!! They BOTH are truely incredible works.

Chris

Edited by Dobber

I've seen some customs in my day, but this one takes the Holy Grand prize!! Jarrod, I don't know how you did what you did, (and I read yoru description) but still, its mind blowing!! B))

If you could do the same with a VF-0D or 0A Hasegawa kit, I'd be speechless!!

• 4 weeks later...
I've seen some customs in my day, but this one takes the Holy Grand prize!! Jarrod, I don't know how you did what you did, (and I read yoru description) but still, its mind blowing!! B))

If you could do the same with a VF-0D or 0A Hasegawa kit, I'd be speechless!!

Awesome Valkyrie man. I've been wanting to do that to a Hasagawa for years hats off to the quality job on both the plane and the Battroid.