Oh no it another Destroido reissue!! Defendarr

Dax415

Alright, here's the official Destroido Defendarr reissue thread..... anyone interested please let me know here.

Price: $130 per kit Shipping Likely to be the same as the previous release, I'll need to weigh the kit to see if i can get a price break somehow, so shipping is only a matter of it staying the same or maybe a few bucks cheaper....

Interested:

THOR

Spitfire_BR

Evilbones

Baxojayz

Codam23

FAM56

PRICE PER KIT: $130 in the U.S. Priority Mail 2-3 Day Shipping $15 International (France, Germany, Chile, HK, and Australia) $30 ....Shipping will include insurance. Payment: If you bank with Chase and are on the straight shooters list... I will accept personal checks from this bank or money orders (us postal money orders or moneygram). Moneygram money orders are available at Walmart and alot of grocery outlets. Paypal accepted with a $5 fee per kit,....an unfortunate evil to add the fee but I didn't want to exclude this option. Another paypal option to avoid the fee is to send it as a personal payment, this works if you have enough money in your paypal account already or get it transferred from your checking account. If you have questions please pm me and we'll work something out. Thanks

UPDATE: 1-10-10 The kits will be arriving to me in a day or so, please send payment. If something has changed please let me know, thanks!

Update: 1-26-10 The kits are ready for shipping, those that paid can expect them to go out tomorrow, thanks!

post-586-1258486573_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dax415

Oh no it another Destroido reissue!! :(

You stole the words of my mouth, Dax... Hell, i want this baby too, but i already signed to Valk's VF-11 recast, so the money it's over this year. If you'll need the payment on january that's fine to me, i'm in, but if it's before that... I have only one kidney inside my body, and need this to build all my models !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gosh! I wish I'd have the monney!! :(

or if you can wait for... Let's say two weeks ?

Arg! Never mind, let this baby go away... I'll go my way, with shame on my back (ok, know I'm doing to much, right now :lol: ), but I'm disappointed not be able to get this one :rolleyes: