Chad Vader

VFTF1

Anybody love this as much as I do?

I've just now remembered to check if they finally made a season 2 and was happy to discover a bunch of episodes. Season 1 was the bomb.

There's too much goodness here for me to have a "favorite" scene, although there is just something amazingly hilarious about Chad kneeling before the grocery store manager and calling him Master :)

Pete

Corny or not, I love it.

The whole show reminds me of when I worked in a medium sized grocery store in Kalamazoo Michigan. Man... and to think - if I'd stayed there, I could have been a shift manager by now. There was a place serving coney dogs just on the other side of the street, and a video rental next to it that I would get movies at to watch after work. Sometimes me and my roommate would cruise to a chinese joint where they had a buffet. On the weekends I'd go to the mall. And this was pre-9/11.

Best years of my life.

Chad Vader brings back those great memories - where the world was so much fun. Pluss, working in a grocery store really is like that (minus the Darth Vader costume, and the use of the Force...)

Pete