if you were building a custom valk stand for your mantle.....

pondo

what valk would you put on it in fighter mode?

All I have so far is:

-1/60 v1 vf-1j (fast pack)

-1/48 vf-1a cannon fodder

-1/60 vf-1s roy (attack pack)

either the roy of the cannon fodder. The cannon fodder is bigger, but isn't really an impressive "feature" on the mantle.

oh...the woes.

( I have to build the apparatus to hold the valk so I need to decide for the precise measurements)

The 25 is a pretty bird, but the Bandai DX's are almost not worth it. However that is your choice, I have never seen a DX in person but the stories and reviews are enough for me.

I'd love to get a VF-11 though... but it is damn expensive... I'll stick with the 1/60 v2 VF-1S Max as my next and second valk.

The 25 is a pretty bird, but the Bandai DX's are almost not worth it. However that is your choice, I have never seen a DX in person but the stories and reviews are enough for me.

I'd love to get a VF-11 though... but it is damn expensive... I'll stick with the 1/60 v2 VF-1S Max as my next and second valk.

That's too bad. The vf-25 is the only bird I like as much as the vf-1

That's too bad. The vf-25 is the only bird I like as much as the vf-1

I know your pain. The 1/72 models do the 25 good justice, but they are not as tough as the DX or any Yamato birds.

Bandai's DX VF-25 Alto is actually my favorite display piece. It's also usually the first valk I grab when I want one to transform and play with. Worth every penny. My prevailing gripe is the loose groin lock, but apparently it's not a problem on all of them.

VT-1 in Gerwalk mode looks pretty sweet to (it's on the middle shelf to the left):

IMG_1480.jpg

great shot!

I notice that you have some of the clear bandai stands on your upper shelf yamato valks.....do they fit easily?

They're soooo much cheaper than those yamato stands

great shot!

I notice that you have some of the clear bandai stands on your upper shelf yamato valks.....do they fit easily?

They're soooo much cheaper than those yamato stands

Yeah they are the cheap Yamato stands. I had to retrofite them by tightening up one of the joints with plastic cement and they work great now. If you looking for good stands the flex stands sold at Lost and Found Toys are the shiz nit (if you didn't know). Little finicky but they are totally awesome.

http://www.laftoys.com/index.php?cPath=15&...789af1e3ea8b1a3

By a three pack with the 3 differant sizes so you can mix and match the legs from the other stands to setup some great posses.