Macross stickers...

Delta Star

Hey Guys,

Perhaps he posted in the wrong part of the forum, but I can vouch for the quality of Delta's reproduction stickers.

A few years back I commissioned him to make some stickers for my vintage Gakken 1/8 Mospeada Ride Armor and it turned out awesome. In fact I think several members bought some sets from his Reprolabels sight after he started offering them.

Welcome aboard Delta, you might want to post this in the For Sale or Where To Buy sections of the forum

Thanks! Will do.

Hey Guys,

Perhaps he posted in the wrong part of the forum, but I can vouch for the quality of Delta's reproduction stickers.

A few years back I commissioned him to make some stickers for my vintage Gakken 1/8 Mospeada Ride Armor and it turned out awesome. In fact I think several members bought some sets from his Reprolabels sight after he started offering them.

Welcome aboard Delta, you might want to post this in the For Sale or Where To Buy sections of the forum