Question about a figure I bought

shadow strikers

I have bought a 1/60 probably 2.0 Max tv version is it good or does it have poor quality I need to know about this figure I haven't received it in the mail yetpost-7019-1246146295_thumb.jpg post-7019-1246146314.jpg post-7019-1246146341.jpg post-7019-1246146354.jpg

This Valk was released with the shoulder fixes that plauged the first v2 1/60 Valks. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with this Valk. It is by far one of my favorites in fighter mode. B))

thanks your awesome comment gave me relief now I know not to worry thank you :D

Good choice got one myself and its one of a favs. :D

MAX001.jpg

Max was always the cool pilot maybe when I become a fighter pilot I could be that skilled

This Valk was released with the shoulder fixes that plauged the first v2 1/60 Valks. Trust me, you will not be disappointed with this Valk. It is by far one of my favorites in fighter mode. B))

Which was the first 1/60 V.2 to have the "fixed" shoulders?

Sorry, off topic but I have to say, SuperdimensionalDave, I have looked at your sig many many times and tried to figure out what it was. I looked and looked so many times and figured that it must be some inside joke that I did not understand. Then, just now I looked at it and saw Klan Klan! That is totally freaking awesome! How did you do that?

Sorry, off topic but I have to say, SuperdimensionalDave, I have looked at your sig many many times and tried to figure out what it was. I looked and looked so many times and figured that it must be some inside joke that I did not understand. Then, just now I looked at it and saw Klan Klan! That is totally freaking awesome! How did you do that?

Thanks! A friend did it for me. I wouldn't have the patience and he's good with asci art and owed me a favor. Called in the marker for an Asci-Klan!

Thanks! A friend did it for me. I wouldn't have the patience and he's good with asci art and owed me a favor. Called in the marker for an Asci-Klan!

On a side note im wounder if Yamato could make a new kind of Valkyrie. Also this may be off topic but it would be cool if say Micheal Bay made a movie about Macross, and lets say the movie's story is about a new powerful Valkyrie being invented then someone steals said Valkyrie and used it for evil, causing a grate war and battle with lots of action things blowing up etc.

You could also add emotion to it like a test pilot become a pilot for a different new Valkyrie, and fighting against the evil guy/pilot and some where in the movie the girl he like dies in a accident that could add a lot of emotions to this movie.

Oh and Micheal Bay.........after seeing Transformers how many people here think he would make a Macross movie? :mellow: Bo-Earns! :angry:

Those movies wreck my childhood and if I am going to see Transformers 2 I am going to have delude myself that I am seeing just seeing a giant robots movie to sit through it. I could forgive it if it at least had a good story but nope.... Good for the masses maybe not good for the inner fanboy/girl.

Robotech and Ghost in the Shell movies are already supposedly in the works. Transformers makes me wish they never get past the "planning" phase.

Actually, Zone of the Enders OVA (Or was it a movie, I forget) was kinda like that. Real emotional ending to a mecha anime.

I'd rather they just not do the Live Action Macross movie. 90% chance they fail and give the franchise a bad name.

Edited by Cent

Oh and Micheal Bay.........after seeing Transformers how many people here think he would make a Macross movie? :mellow: Bo-Earns! :angry:

Those movies wreck my childhood and if I am going to see Transformers 2 I am going to have delude myself that I am seeing just seeing a giant robots movie to sit through it. I could forgive it if it at least had a good story but nope.... Good for the masses maybe not good for the inner fanboy/girl.

Robotech and Ghost in the Shell movies are already supposedly in the works. Transformers makes me wish they never get past the "planning" phase.

this is exactly when Dcompose was talking about you can't have a good plot, the reason being is that Micheal Bay listened to everyone and what did you guys say we want more action more robots etc. You got what you wanted and because of the large amount of robots and action you couldn't get a story/plot or character build up, so next time contact Micheal Bay and instead of asking for action ask for a good story.

Edited by shadow strikers

Actually, Zone of the Enders OVA (Or was it a movie, I forget) was kinda like that. Real emotional ending to a mecha anime.

I'd rather they just not do the Live Action Macross movie. 90% chance they fail and give the franchise a bad name.

or they can think for once and ask/gather fans to help them make the movie, so you know its gonna be accurate and good.