Got my VF-11B today AWESOME VALK YAMATO A+

nugundamII

After reading the reviews about the VF-11B heatshield and how it was ok I ordered mine and got it in the mail

Man Unbelievable what yamato did here with the workmanship. I hope they keep it up Good one yamato Boo for bandai on the DX

Here is a pic next to HA BB

Only gripe i have is trying to get the gun to stay in the hand. More detail could have been added into the booster. IE internal workings and the heat shield halfs was fiddly getting it to stay together

DSC02647.jpg

Glad you like it! is this your 1st VF? If it is....then be very scared: There will be more to come....!

not my first but my first in terms of problem free transformation and near perfect QC I would rate it as the best quality Mech followed by SV-51 "Ivanov and then the Macross Plus valks.

I am still debating at least getting one 1/60 VF-1S but I continue to hear problems with 2.0

I currently have

1/60

YF-21

YF-19 Anniversary

Bandai VF-17S

VF-0S

Queadlunn Rau

SV-51 "Ivanov"

QF-2001 Ghost

1/72

YF-21FP

YF-19

VF-1

VF-11B

1/48

VF-1SS Stealth

Edited by nugundamII

I am still debating at least getting one 1/60 VF-1S but I continue to hear problems with 2.0

Get the Max 1S or wait for the re-issue of the Focker 1S which should be soon. :)

I'm tempted myself for a 11B, but holding out for a Millia repaint, or the pink version of it. :)

Seriously, can we stop stop spamming the board with random 'look at my new toy' threads. If you're going to do a lengthy picture gallery or review that's one thing, but if all you've got to say is "look what I got! squee!!" just post it in the relevant product thread, or in the picture gallery thread.

Also, please no more "which one should I buy" threads.

Edited by anime52k8

Seriously, can we stop stop spamming the board with random 'look at my new toy' threads. If you're going to do a lengthy picture gallery or review that's one thing, but if all you've got to say is "look what I got! squee!!" just post it in the relevant product thread, or in the picture gallery thread.

Also, please no more "which one should I buy" threads.

stop being a net baby

You saw the topic thread ....you pushed the left mouse button!