Treasure Island sports

Mike1101

Anyone order from these guys lately? I see that they are like the only ones who still have VF-0S with ghost booster in stock and am tempted to buy from them via online mail order, but given their history of mixed usually negative reviews. What do you all think should I go for it? Or just show up to frank and Sons and deal with them directly?

Mike

If you are not in driving distance of Frank & Son's I'd say order from them. I've had several successful transactions with them. The last being about 4 or 5 1/48 Valks and maybe a couple of stands. Shipping was only 20 bucks or so. This was last year.

Anyone order from these guys lately? I see that they are like the only ones who still have VF-0S with ghost booster in stock and am tempted to buy from them via online mail order, but given their history of mixed usually negative reviews. What do you all think should I go for it? Or just show up to frank and Sons and deal with them directly?

Mike

Today is Wednesday and I went to Frank and Sons but Treasure Island's booth was closed! I'm going to try again on Saturday Anyone know if or when they are open on Saturday?