Are Macross fans as self-hating as Star Wars fans?

Sketch

Bomba!

No, you got it wrong. It's...

BOMBA!

Oh, and I hate Misa as well. Don't ask why, even I don't know.

misasabitchz.jpg

I couldn't agree more...

And I highly doubt that a Macross game would come out for the 360. Even though it's sorta picking up in Japan, I don't see why Microsoft would allow a product that wouldn't be sold in the states.

No, you got it wrong. It's...

BOMBA!

Oh, and I hate Misa as well. Don't ask why, even I don't know.

misasabitchz.jpg

I couldn't agree more...

And I highly doubt that a Macross game would come out for the 360. Even though it's sorta picking up in Japan, I don't see why Microsoft would allow a product that wouldn't be sold in the states.

No, you're BOTH wrong! It's

BOMBAA!!!

Moving on, I agree. Macross game will likely not see action on the 360, but not because MS won't allow it. Look at Clannad. It has a 360 port, but you can't get it in the states. It's probably just gonna find its way to the PS3, because the PS3 is the Japanese console. Clannad was a DLC game when it hit the 360, and rightfully so; the Xbox 360's download and install system is far better than the other "next-gen" consoles'. Sony and Nintendo have admitted to this.

No, you're BOTH wrong! It's

BOMBAA!!!

Moving on, I agree. Macross game will likely not see action on the 360, but not because MS won't allow it. Look at Clannad. It has a 360 port, but you can't get it in the states. It's probably just gonna find its way to the PS3, because the PS3 is the Japanese console. Clannad was a DLC game when it hit the 360, and rightfully so; the Xbox 360's download and install system is far better than the other "next-gen" consoles'. Sony and Nintendo have admitted to this.

Nah, you ALL got it wrong, it's

BOMBAA!!

It must be red Impact italic...since it's the same font AgentONE uses (yes, I picked it SOLELY for that reason).

BOMBAA!!

It must be red Impact italic...since it's the same font AgentONE uses (yes, I picked it SOLELY for that reason).

Must ..... resist ..... the urge to ..... argghhh ....

BOMBAA!!

Awwww hell ....

BOMBAA!!

I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING!

I always forget to Impact it.

Must ..... resist ..... the urge to ..... argghhh ....

BOMBAA!!

Awwww hell ....

Copying Gubaba doesn't count...

BOMBAA!!

Just as long as the game doesn't end up on the Wii.

Also, coming out on the PS3 would allow people in other countries to play the game.

FAIL. You can't just add all the special text tags! It isn't underlined, because underlining isn't DECULTURE enough!

I'm ALMOST okay with the WiiCross 7 talk since this is the self-hate thread but 17 big red BOMBAA!!'s is pushing it..... and no I'm not really going to ban anyone for posting the above but you guys are going overboard with the giant red letters.

I'm ALMOST okay with the WiiCross 7 talk since this is the self-hate thread but 17 big red BOMBAA!!'s is pushing it..... and no I'm not really going to ban anyone for posting the above but you guys are going overboard with the giant red letters.

What the hell is bombaa anyway? It reminds me of something you might hear a rastafarian say. :huh:

BOMB...aa...?

We're just continuing dream's post on WiiCross 7. Along with random interjections.

Wiicross 7. nice. hehe. :)

I'm sure if the game comes out, gubaba will have a customized basara-guitar controller. (but then again, since he is named gubaba, hell probably get the Mylene-style.). :)

My earlier statement needs slight revision. We hate everything about Star Wars.

But the idea of Star Wars…the idea we love.

That sums me up exactly. I love the idea of Macross, but it's not always executed the way I would like to see it. The mature undertones attracted me to the series even as a kid when Transformers and G.I.Joe just didn't have enough grittiness or consequences involved. You gotta love a cartoon that has the balls to permanently kill off main characters and portray a war where the bad guys actually succeed in wiping out 99.9% of the world's population. But at the same time there are so many immature elements and characters that make it difficult for me to really love more than the idea of Macross. I can really relate to that Star Wars quote.