Mobile Suit Gundam 30th Anniversary

Someone needs to come up with a mecha version of the Chinese zodiac...

"You're a Gundam (1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003). You are often reluctant upon starting a project, yet master the necessary skills in fifteen minutes or less. Quick to anger, you sometimes wander off to sulk, but come back when needed by your comrades. You have a aversion to authority figures who slap you around, unless they're hot, red-haired babes. Your best match is with the Dragonar. Avoid the Ideon."

That is a great idea!

Pete

I'd like to see a 30th anniversary perfect grade RX-78-2 with more panels and a full armor add-on kit armor, or a perfect armor add-on kit. I started on my perfect grade back in 1999...finished it unpainted and un-paneled. I bought a 1/60 B-Club FA-78 armor resit kit in 2001...and still have not finished till today, LOL.

I'd like to see a 30th anniversary perfect grade RX-78-2 with more panels and a full armor add-on kit armor, or a perfect armor add-on kit. I started on my perfect grade back in 1999...finished it unpainted and un-paneled. I bought a 1/60 B-Club FA-78 armor resit kit in 2001...and still have not finished till today, LOL.

Hmm...a PG Full-Armor would be pretty easy for them to make. I kind of wonder why they haven't...

A Prefect Grade G3 would be even simpler, come to think of it...

Ok, I don't want to offend anyone with this.

Friend of mine asked me to watch some of the more recent Gundam series. Now, Macross for example has an overall (more or less) connected story line.

Gundam on the other hand just seems to be one sci-fi series after another with a Gundam mecha thrown in. You could Slap a Samurai mask on the VF25 and call it a Gundam series.

Edited by Alex