Japanese Spider-Man Episodes

Just in case you were wondering what would happen if someone made a live-action superhero series that doesn't suck, look no further:

http://marvel.com/animation/Japanese_Spider-Man

Marvel.com has started putting streaming episodes up, with subtitles. He's a motorcycle driving badass with a giant robot, so he's approximately 10000000x cooler than the original Spider-Man.

Just in case you were wondering what would happen if someone made a live-action superhero series that doesn't suck, look no further:

http://marvel.com/animation/Japanese_Spider-Man

Marvel.com has started putting streaming episodes up, with subtitles. He's a motorcycle driving badass with a giant robot, so he's approximately 10000000x cooler than the original Spider-Man.

I don't know about the doesn't suck by today's standards, but definitely at the time it was pretty good.

By today's standards, though, I think you need something more like Heroes or the X-Men movies, rather than this.

Still fun to see this old stuff... and you know I love anything with motorcycles in it.

ROFLMAO!!!

Not only did they have him actually walking up, and down (!!!) the side of a building (opening credits. Let's see a Westren action star do that), it has the same campy feel as the original Batman TV series. I was waiting for the campy sound effects (K-POW! SHAZAM!) to flash across the screen. It looks like a pretty good sentai series.