yf-19 problems?

melbin234

hi guys after having this problem im so disappointed with yamato.

IMG_1595-1.jpg

a crack that detachs the head part from the body, i bought my yf-19 last january from a well respected toy seller here in the phils. when i got it, i didnt play with it, i just displayed my yf-19 inside my cabinet, then last night i decided to transform it to battroid mode, at first everytihg was already a disappointment, evrything was so loose its like its been played with a couple of times, then suddenly the head part was detached from the body, i thought that its just a loose joint when i tried to put it back there i saw the crack, which was the reason for the head part to be, and hand i think, disconnected from the body. can i still fix this? can someone please give me an advice on how to fix this?

i have a dyrl roy fokker 1/60 vf-1s super and strike parts and im very happy with it. then i bought the yf-19 expecting it to be at par with the quality or better coz its more expensive than vf-1s.

please help, thanks.

hi guys after having this problem im so disappointed with yamato.

a crack that detachs the head part from the body, i bought my yf-19 last january from a well respected toy seller here in the phils. when i got it, i didnt play with it, i just displayed my yf-19 inside my cabinet, then last night i decided to transform it to battroid mode, at first everytihg was already a disappointment, evrything was so loose its like its been played with a couple of times, then suddenly the head part was detached from the body, i thought that its just a loose joint when i tried to put it back there i saw the crack, which was the reason for the head part to be, and hand i think, disconnected from the body. can i still fix this? can someone please give me an advice on how to fix this?

i have a dyrl roy fokker 1/60 vf-1s super and strike parts and im very happy with it. then i bought the yf-19 expecting it to be at par with the quality or better coz its more expensive than vf-1s.

please help, thanks.

Woah!

And I thought I was going out of my mind when the same exact thing happened to mine after sitting on a shelf for a few months.

YF19Crack1.jpg

YF19Crack2.jpg

YF19Crack3.jpg

The only real thing I could do was pry it further apart, squeeze some super glue in there, then press it closed again. Now my YF-19 never leaves battroid mode so he doesn't flaunt his crack.

Bizarre.

Edited by QuinJester

most probably a case of an over-tightened screw... when i first saw jester's cracked 19 i checked on mine and saw some stress on the plastic exactly where his cracked... i just disassembled the right leg to access the screw and loosen it up a bit and the stress on the plastic was gone almost immediately.

thank you guys for your help,

@jester i know how you feel. i didnt get a good night sleep till now. im very sad just thinking about my yf-19. hope yamato is reading this, so that he can kick those peoples ass under the quality control section to serve us, toy collectors, better. sorry for my foul language....

@indiquofx28 thanks ill try that, may be i can sleep soundly tonight knowing there is a cure for yf-19 sickness. :p

to everyone take care of your yf-19!

have a good day

Edited by melbin234