YAMATO BGC and MZ23

RavenHawk

Despite some people's bad luck, I have had very good luck with Yamato and (maybe because I'm in the USA) have found the customer service at Yamato USA to be fantastic, taking me from nervous Yamato customer to devoted Yamato customer.

Anyhoo...

I've picked up the Yamato Megazone 23 offerings. Does anyone know if there are anymore planned? Like a Garland E=X or Hargun? I've had no luck finding out either.

I'm also hopeful and curious as to whether they will do the rest of the Motoslaves in the new metallic finish. My metallic Priss is really great. I'm also hoping for the other Motoslaves (Typhoon, Typhoon II, not just Hurricane).

Of course, I'm also hoping they make a Viper's Creed Maneuver Blade and Blassreiter Paladin.

The lines have been pretty dormant so far, at least as far as I've seen. Definitely would like to see more from both lines.

Vostok 7

Yeah, the only new things I've seen are the stickers for the Proto-Garland (new to me anyway, don't know how new in reality) and the Boomer and 2 AD Police figures that are preordered for March for BGC.

While i dont collect the BGC line, I think yamato is pretty much done with megazone. They're pretty tied up with the VF-11 and the V2 VF-1s coming out and whatever new figure lines.

personally I dont care much if we see a hargun or even an EX garland. The MZ23prt2 garland is pretty much my favorite release being an all new mold with the corrections.

While i dont collect the BGC line, I think yamato is pretty much done with megazone. They're pretty tied up with the VF-11 and the V2 VF-1s coming out and whatever new figure lines.

personally I dont care much if we see a hargun or even an EX garland. The MZ23prt2 garland is pretty much my favorite release being an all new mold with the corrections.

Ouch.

Well, I see someone went to Pete's "I don't much care for it, so it shouldn't exist 101" class.

Vostok 7

Well, I see someone went to Pete's "I don't much care for it, so it shouldn't exist 101" class.

Vostok 7

What I mean is that if they were to be released, I wouldn't be jumping up and down with joy and wanting to blow 200 bucks on either or. The hargun was never an attractive machine to me compared to the Garland's appearance...and the E=X Garland looks to thin and anime magic to be a good toy.

If they're ever out, cool great grand! I'll wait until they go down price wise before I even consider buying them. IF they were ever released.

I know this is just a little fantasy to be hopeful, but I think what's out now is just fine and dandy.

An amazing mecha, I always thought is was cool in Megazone 23, part II. That is some serious skill to have made that!!

I need to rewatch. Sadly enough, I only just rewatched the movies about 3 weeks ago, but really mainly paid attention to the Garlands.