Where to next?

RedWolf

I think we need a Digital Mission VF-X anime just so we can get the Milky Dolls back together so they can have more than just that one song.

Again, to me these all just sound like reasons NOT to make those things.

People, you have your AKB0048 anime, please be content with that...

Hey AKB0048 is like that PSA about the kid who is smoking weed and his dad finds out.

"Who taught you to put idols in robot shows?!"

"YOU DID, Macross!"

Good point -- let's lobby to get it all criminalized!

An earth related story where humans went back to their old habits & started fighting each other. Then we can see more in-atmosphere Valk on Valk dogfights like those teased in Zero & Plus. Then maybe half-way thru the series some new threat emerges..... and instead of a love triangle soap opera, maybe an actual threesome this time.... :rolleyes:just joking.... -_-

I had this messed up dream last night where JJ Abrams decides to bring a live-action story based on Macross to the big screen with the horry froating head's blessing. It had the most ridiculous title - The Mac. Everyone on this board was ripping it, but we all saw it anyways and left with a little grin on our faces... "yea... it was ok... :D "

The plot was weird, and it focused on a detective duo that was investigating a string of violent crimes and robberies by four people who looked just like Hikaru, Misa, Shin, and Sara Nome.

Edited by Ghost Train