If Movie Posters Were Real

Mr March

I don't think you get what Gubaba is trying to tell you and he's right on the money.

lemme 'splain...

take Lethal Weapon... the "true version' would be Old guy can't keep up with whacked Out Crazy Nut...

but your take would be Bad Guy Dies in the end!

Oh, don't worry, I get it.......

Taksraven

(Lethal Weapon with me would become.....)

I doubt that there's anything Lethal about Mel's Weapon

lethal_weapon.gif

(and YES, I know that I am still missing the point but it is fun)

Keep going guys this is so awesome I want to crap my pants... Just kidding you guys are not funny at all There is free soup at the homeless shelter, go get in line.

Thanks for that.

Remember, if you think that you can do better, go for it....

Actually I remember a similar thing in a Q Magazine a few years ago about band names and how they were incorrect descriptions of the band. The one that stands out in my mind is Suicidal Tendencies and how all the band members are STILL alive....

Taksraven

Edited by taksraven

Keep going guys this is so awesome I want to crap my pants... Just kidding you guys are not funny at all There is free soup at the homeless shelter, go get in line.

Remember, if you think that you can do better, go for it....

I think he just did :)

Don't hate on me guys - but so far the funniest thing in the last page of this thread have been Agent One's complaints :)

Pete

NOT FUNNY

takswj5.jpg

ROTFL !!! :)

TAKSRAVEN Vs. YELLOWLIGHTMAN

Just underscores the above :)

Sorry Taks - don't be mad at me. But your efforts at humor are funnybecause they are futile :) We still all love you though :) And the thread is great fun :)

Pete

I think he just did :)

Don't hate on me guys - but so far the funniest thing in the last page of this thread have been Agent One's complaints :)

Pete

Thank you.

TAKSRAVEN, do you know who Gary Shandling is?

ROTFL !!! :)

Just underscores the above :)

Sorry Taks - don't be mad at me. But your efforts at humor are funnybecause they are futile :) We still all love you though :) And the thread is great fun :)

Pete

FFS. Obviously I need your love as much as I need a hole in the head.

Why do you have to be on "Double Secret Probation" anyway?

Taksraven

Almost 3 years ago now, I was frustrated with the lack of updates with the main site. I felt like as a courtesy to the regulars (guys who devote hours per week to this place), Shawn and Graham were obligated to either put some time into the site, or give someone else some control.

Sort of like if you went to someone's restaurant with all of your friends once a week.. You loved the place but over time you realized that the floor hadn't been swept in 6 years, and the urinals were plugged with cigarette butts. You have a choice, either leave, or harass the owner. I chose the later.

I was rude to Graham and I got the boot, but the whole 2.5 years with my 'time away' I still loved this place and respected all involved. A few months ago they saw fit to let me back in, but told me to be nice. I love Macross, and I have many friends here so they know I will.

Now now. Let's all me friends, hold hands and sing songs together and have no more of this silly bickering. All contributions are valued :)

And let's not rehash the past bust instead focus on creating a merry happy good feeling future.

And just because I don't find something funny, doesn't mean that I'm not laughing and feeling happy :) I don't think any one was trying to put you down Taks. Sorry if that's the impression I gave you - but Agent One just made me laugh more than you did :)

Pete