RT Action Figures

Good Lord! Lisa looks like the Winner of the German Mother of the Year Award or something :) She looks like she's born 12 babies in the span of a a couple months time; all of them born as three groups of triplets. AND managed to iron and clean and vacuum the house a few times.

Good god those figures are horrible :)

I know it was 1985 - but - I remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles April O'Niel came out back then - and at least she had some curves and remotely feminine appearance that evoked the cartoon :)

Pete

As for Lisa..I remember the old Leia figures suffering from similar issues.

Yeah, but they were just being accurate to Cary Fisher's figure there...

I bought those back in the day. 100% pure crap those things came broke in package.

It's like I said in the DX thread - our fandom is cursed. No matter which toy/figure/model maker makes these things, no matter what banner it's under - if it's Macross - it's BIB (broke in box) :)

We're a brave brave lot :)

Pete

Good Lord! Lisa looks like the Winner of the German Mother of the Year Award or something :) She looks like she's born 12 babies in the span of a a couple months time; all of them born as three groups of triplets. AND managed to iron and clean and vacuum the house a few times.

Good god those figures are horrible :)

I know it was 1985 - but - I remember the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles April O'Niel came out back then - and at least she had some curves and remotely feminine appearance that evoked the cartoon :)

Pete

I loved the muscular look that came in for all male Action Figures during the 1990's, so Han Solo had a chest and muscles like He-Man. I think that it has generally gone out of fashion now. (At least, as far as I can tell by checking out toy shops once in a while)

Taksraven