wip VF25 missiah alto custum

hibiki_konzake

here are two pictures of the first two custum parts for my vf25. they don't look like much but it was hard work making the part and it looks like my idea for a custum vf25 will work. oh and parden my poor english please. ^_^

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt130/h...ent=finger1.jpg

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt130/h...ent=finger2.jpg

here are two pictures of the first two custum parts for my vf25. they don't look like much but it was hard work making the part and it looks like my idea for a custum vf25 will work. oh and parden my poor english please. ^_^

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt130/h...ent=finger1.jpg

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt130/h...ent=finger2.jpg

I'm going to assume English is a foreign language to you, because if it isn't, it's disgraceful.

If I may ask, what are the CUSTOM parts for? I don't know how they'd fit on the MESSIAH.

I'm going to assume English is a foreign language to you, because if it isn't, it's disgraceful.

Wasn't disgraceful, I kind of got what he's doing. That part he's showing off looks like it's for the neck joint. I dunno what's so different about it other than the fact it's a little more blocky looking compared to Bandai's mold of the neck joint.

Wasn't disgraceful, I kind of got what he's doing. That part he's showing off looks like it's for the neck joint. I dunno what's so different about it other than the fact it's a little more blocky looking compared to Bandai's mold of the neck joint.

The image name says it's fingers. So I'm guessing it's articulating finger mod. The fingers are tiny, so camera can't get too close even with MACRO, i guess.

Edited by kyekye

If I may ask, what are the CUSTOM parts for? I don't know how they'd fit on the MESSIAH.

If I give a guess, I'd say hand articulation as well. I wanna try and do that as well, have my valkyie saluting. :p

Edited by shiroikaze

That is not English, Hik. That's... Well, if he's native to another language, I'm okay, but if he speaks English natively, I'm bringin out my Hikaru hand. :p

for all no my native language is dutch and i am dislectic wich gives me a lot of problems in spelling. and the part that i am showing is for an articulated hand yes. the finished part is only a little longer then the finger it will replace on the bandai hands. and for those that want to have articulated hands on there vf25 too it's easy to make the parts only putting it together is the hard part. that 1 finger is made out of 15 parts.

the materials used to make it is very simple most of you will already have this in your home.

what i used to build it is:

- grey cotton

- crazy glue

- dove handcream (to prevent the crazy glue from glueing the joints)

- 0.5mm steel wire

- 0.5mm handdrill (but a needle will do the trick too)

for all no my native language is dutch and i am dislectic wich gives me a lot of problems in spelling. and the part that i am showing is for an articulated hand yes. the finished part is only a little longer then the finger it will replace on the bandai hands. and for those that want to have articulated hands on there vf25 too it's easy to make the parts only putting it together is the hard part. that 1 finger is made out of 15 parts.

the materials used to make it is very simple most of you will already have this in your home.

what i used to build it is:

- grey cotton

- crazy glue

- dove handcream (to prevent the crazy glue from glueing the joints)

- 0.5mm steel wire

- 0.5mm handdrill (but a needle will do the trick too)

Well, you are excused from my rant. I apologize if I seemed rude.

i want to but i am building both hands at the same time and i only have time after putting my 8 month old son to bed. so at best i have 2 hours of working time a night and 1 finger takes about 1.5 hours to build. if you want i can show every one the design drawnings so you can try build it yourself too.

right now i have 2 2/3 fingers completed. it's been a hard week for my wife and me.

but because of your comment about the chest intake i am going to give that mod a try too.

Edited by hibiki_konzake

i want to but i am building both hands at the same time and i only have time after putting my 8 month old son to bed. so at best i have 2 hours of working time a night and 1 finger takes about 1.5 hours to build. if you want i can show every one the design drawnings so you can try build it yourself too.

right now i have 2 2/3 fingers completed. it's been a hard week for my wife and me.

but because of your comment about the chest intake i am going to give that mod a try too.

Haha No pressure :lol: . I know how it's like to work on hobby at night :ph34r: . I'm in the same boat.

ok here are the design drawings i made for the hands and fingers.

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt130/h...vf25fingers.jpg

http://s604.photobucket.com/albums/tt130/h...t=vf25hands.jpg

it's bed time for me, i managed to speed up production after getting a new tool from the company that i work for. today i buildt 1 1/3 fingers in only 1 hour, so maybe this first mod will be done faster then i thought.

^_^