New Chunkie Custom

optimator88

I've always liked the VF-1D paint scheme but have never been lucky enough to own one. So, I painted up one of my chunkies in a 1D inspired theme. I obviously wasn't trying to stay too close to the actual design from the show, just wanted something similar. I'll take some more pics later if he can actually transform to battroid mode.

I just noticed the seat in the cockpit is sitting up kinda high, but that will have to wait until later to fix <_<

edit: battroid pics updated

post-9363-1231436071_thumb.jpg

post-9363-1231436127_thumb.jpg

post-9363-1231436210_thumb.jpg

post-9363-1231436285_thumb.jpg

post-9363-1231602380_thumb.jpg

post-9363-1231602461_thumb.jpg

Edited by optimator88

I've always liked the VF-1D paint scheme but have never been lucky enough to own one. So, I painted up one of my chunkies in a 1D inspired theme. I obviously wasn't trying to stay too close to the actual design from the show, just wanted something similar. I'll take some more pics later if he can actually transform to battroid mode.

I just noticed the seat in the cockpit is sitting up kinda high, but that will have to wait until later to fix <_<

They always look good in a new coat of paint :)

I'm a HUGE fan of the Chunky. I think you did a great job there mate!