A NEW Phantom Movie in the pipeline????!!!!!

taksraven

It would be hard to make it worse than the first film....

Don't worry, I'm sure that they will try to make it worse. Especially if they hire Zane for the role again. (In my opinion BZ is one of the WORST actors in modern times.)

Taksraven

Don't worry, I'm sure that they will try to make it worse. Especially if they hire Zane for the role again. (In my opinion BZ is one of the WORST actors in modern times.)

Taksraven

If you ever doubt your opinion there, track down a little TV movie called "Invincible," which features Billy Zane in his finest form, including such scenes as "hanging around in the background & eating an apple."

Speaking of the 1996 movie, I know for a fact that I actually went to see that with my father, but to this day cannot remember a single thing about it. I actually blocked the whole experience out of memory.

Edited by Keith

Y'know, I actually liked Billy Zane in "Sniper", but that was about it.

I'm curious who in their right mind (maybe that's the issue) thinks there's an audience for olde purple tights. As far as North America's concerned, at least, he makes "The Spirit" seem mainstream. You could just use the concept as a springboard for a decent story, leaving out the elements that likely wouldn't fly (i.e. purple tights, except maybe as flashback to previous generations). I guess there's a chance for that, but I won't be holding my breath.

If you ever doubt your opinion there, track down a little TV movie called "Invincible," which features Billy Zane in his finest form, including such scenes as "hanging around in the background & eating an apple."

Speaking of the 1996 movie, I know for a fact that I actually went to see that with my father, but to this day cannot remember a single thing about it. I actually blocked the whole experience out of memory.

I know that most of my year at school went and saw this together, but i dont rememebr why. And at one point he was going to be eaten by sharks or soemthing, and one guy yelled "Go the Sharkies!" which is something Aussies yell at football teams (The Sharks being a teamn. For my team, Id yell "Go the Sea Eagles!"). I also have a memory of Billy Zane starting to unmask, then cutting away, then when it came back the black eyemakeup part of the mask had magically disappeared.

I also have a memory of Billy Zane starting to unmask, then cutting away, then when it came back the black eyemakeup part of the mask had magically disappeared.

They do exactly the same thing in nearly every batman film.

Taksraven

If there's one thing I remember liking about the film it was the numerous replica rings I got for free from Media Play. Those were awesome. The movie was okay.

Thanks for the Bettie Page heads up, hadn't heard about that. I guess a lot of the 'mainstream' media were not going to report it.

Maybe you should do a thread for her to spread the news. (It will be shut down eventually, but I am sure that a lot of people would like to know)

Taksraven