I'm back...

Bmaximum

Hey people! I'd like to first start off by bidding you all a hearty hello! I hope all has been well in my absence (I.E. not too many flame wars breaking out) and all has been in good spirits. It's taken me a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time to come back, to be honest I'm still climbing to my feet (as there have been nothing but uphill battles) but now it would appear that things are finally stabilizing enough so that I can begin buying again. To be totally honest there's prolly not too many of you who remember me...that's fine, for those who do...SOUND OFF!!! What I'm looking for from my fellow fans is a shopping list of the TRANSFORMABLES that I missed. I perussed the site (I know that Shawn and GRAHAM stay real busy so it can be hard to update things from time to time) and I know there are a few more valks etc. that haven't made it to the list yet. Please do me a favor and look through what I have and tell me what holes need to be cemented. Much appreciated!

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z84/jae...tion/?start=all

Hi! I am new around, just been here for a couple of months.

For 1/48 Yamato transformables, you may check what you have missed from here:

3097675548_e72f724016.jpg

For the new 1/60 line, there are the

VF-1S Focker SSP

VF-1A Hikaru SSP

VF-1J Hikaru Super Parts

Upcoming:

VF-1S Hikaru SSP (Dec 20)

VF-1D (Feb 09')

Interested in Macross Zero or Macross Plus too?

Edited by ff95gj

Hi! I am new around, just been here for a couple of months.

For 1/48 Yamato transformables, you may check what you have missed from here:

3097675548_e72f724016.jpg

For the new 1/60 line, there are the

VF-1S Focker SSP

VF-1A Hikaru SSP

VF-1J Hikaru Super Parts

Upcoming:

VF-1S Hikaru SSP (Dec 20)

VF-1D (Feb 09')

Interested in Macross Zero or Macross Plus too?

Most definately! I will be getting the Mac plus and zero valks. On the upper row. were those the 25th anniversary vf's in the black and gold boxes?

Also - not directly toy related - but have you managed to watch Macross: Frontier? :) Go do so :)

And read some of the threads here about the new 1/60 v.2 VF-1 - I recommend it over the 1/48 :)

Pete

Macross frontier...I am SOOOOOOOOO outta the loop on this one! I will check it out! Are there any valks coming out for it?

Most definately! I will be getting the Mac plus and zero valks. On the upper row. were those the 25th anniversary vf's in the black and gold boxes?

Macross frontier...I am SOOOOOOOOO outta the loop on this one! I will check it out! Are there any valks coming out for it?

Yeah the 1/60 VF-25F Alto and Ozma coming out at end of this month, and on March the VF-25G/RVF-25 with Super pack will be out.

And then there is VF100s by Bandai though atm only the 1/100 VF-25 will be coming out on march.

After that the Macross Quarter DX Chogokin toy will be out after the 1/60 VF-25 release I think (being a long time since the 1/3000 SDF-1)

Edited by ntsan

The one on the left of Angelbird? Yes, that's the 25th anniversary VF-1S

And for Macross Zero toys:

VF-0A (CF)

VF-0A with Ghost Booster (Shin)

VF-0S (re-issue soon)

SV-51r (Ivanov)

SV-51r (Nora)

SV-51 (CF)

Macross Plus:

YF-19

YF-19 (25th anniversary)

YF-21

VF-11B (issue in April 09)

Thanks alot for the replies thus far! Another question...alot of the stuff I'm missing is from a few years ago to pressent. What are the best sites to go to for gettin all these valks without havin to saber duel with everyone on ebay? Not that I'm not prepared to make a few more victims outta those who challenge but for some of these valks it's just not cost effective...

welcome back dood! As always, your collection is impressive! I'm surprised you didn't try to sell it since you had some obstacles to overcome. I'm guessing those would be job or money related too since we're all in this recession. Anyway, good to have you back. ^_^

welcome back dood! As always, your collection is impressive! I'm surprised you didn't try to sell it since you had some obstacles to overcome. I'm guessing those would be job or money related too since we're all in this recession. Anyway, good to have you back. ^_^

Thanks Bobe-Patt!!! Good to see a familiar face come through here! Maaaaaaaaaan you don't know the half! In one week: almost died on the operating table (couldn't sue (SP?) as it was a military intallation), showed up to work the following business day only to find I didn't have a job, went to school only to get the car I was driving broken into, the next day I found out the car didn't have insurance so it was ALL gonna be outta pocket, the day after the landlord came by and told me he had some people he needed to move in so I had to be out by sunday (it was thursday) and friday the place I was supposed to move into pulled the rug out from under me, sux cause he was tellin me for 2 months that the place was almost ready and my landlord was gettin impatient...I was goin through about three years of bad luck like that. Believe me, I wanted to sell some of those items but the ex took the camera when she left with the kids...Bouncebacks are great though! By that saturday I had located a storage area for my bulk things, crashed at a friends house for a while and a couple days later fixed my apartment situation. It took a few months to find a job but I found one that not only pays ok but it's recession-proof and I now have a GF that will always have my back! Things are definately lookin up so I want to get all caught up on my yammies.

*Note* I looked through my toylist and noticed that there were a few pics missing; a pic of the taka GBP-1S set in and out of the box and the bandai super valk (out of box) pic. In a nutshell, ya can't keep a good (although I use the term "good" loosely) collector down!

But it's recession-proof and I now have a GF that will always have my back!

Sorry to get your hopes up but I don't think there is any job that's truly recession proof unless your working for the government or military. Also, women are a fickle lot... If you don't have enough money in the bank account or are down on your luck they want nothing to do with you... If your previous GF left you what makes you think the one you have is ne different. Its true love is blind.

Thanks Bobe-Patt!!! Good to see a familiar face come through here! Maaaaaaaaaan you don't know the half! In one week: almost died on the operating table (couldn't sue (SP?) as it was a military intallation), showed up to work the following business day only to find I didn't have a job, went to school only to get the car I was driving broken into, the next day I found out the car didn't have insurance so it was ALL gonna be outta pocket, the day after the landlord came by and told me he had some people he needed to move in so I had to be out by sunday (it was thursday) and friday the place I was supposed to move into pulled the rug out from under me, sux cause he was tellin me for 2 months that the place was almost ready and my landlord was gettin impatient...I was goin through about three years of bad luck like that. Believe me, I wanted to sell some of those items but the ex took the camera when she left with the kids...Bouncebacks are great though! By that saturday I had located a storage area for my bulk things, crashed at a friends house for a while and a couple days later fixed my apartment situation. It took a few months to find a job but I found one that not only pays ok but it's recession-proof and I now have a GF that will always have my back! Things are definately lookin up so I want to get all caught up on my yammies.

*Note* I looked through my toylist and noticed that there were a few pics missing; a pic of the taka GBP-1S set in and out of the box and the bandai super valk (out of box) pic. In a nutshell, ya can't keep a good (although I use the term "good" loosely) collector down!

ouch! that is some bad luck. Well at least your here now and can look back at all that as an experience that's changed you and that has made you stronger. Most people wouldn't even think of coming back to buying these expensive toys after all that you went through, but you stuck through it and came out stronger. Good job man. But yeah, like I said, good to have you back and that's true what you said, can't keep a good collector down! ^_^

Sorry to get your hopes up but I don't think there is any job that's truly recession proof unless your working for the government or military. Also, women are a fickle lot... If you don't have enough money in the bank account or are down on your luck they want nothing to do with you... If your previous GF left you what makes you think the one you have is ne different. Its true love is blind.

You're right...my job's with the government/military, it's a GS position. The one that left was my ex wife...after I got out of the military and the money stopped coming she left, my GF's been there helping me when I was down hard and is now there with me while the streets are easier travelling...times are changing ^_^

Ok, so to get back on topic and to reiterrate...I'm missing:

Macross Zero:

VF-0A Cannon Fodder

VF-0A with Ghost Booster Shin

VF-0S

SV-51r Ivanov

SV-51r Nora

SV-51 Cannon Fodder

1/48:

VF-1A Angel Birds

Vf-1J Stealth

VF-1 Stealth Super and Strike armor set

VF-1S Anniversary Edition

VF-1A Cannon Fodder

VF-1A Kakizaki Type

VF-1A Low Viz Woodland Camo

Vf-1A Low Viz Woodland Camo Parts

Vf-1A Urban Camo

VF-1A Urban Camo Parts

Macross Plus 1/60:

YF-19

YF-19 25th anniversary

YF-21

New VF 1/60 line: (someone please define these for me because if they're just reissues I don't wanna buy them)

VF-1S Focker SSP

VF-1A Hikaru SSP

VF-1J Hikaru Super Parts

Is there anything else from the TRANSFORMABLE line? I know there are other things like Beta treads, Cyclones etc that are floating around out there...

Ok, so to get back on topic and to reiterrate...I'm missing:

Macross Zero:

VF-0A Cannon Fodder

VF-0A with Ghost Booster Shin

VF-0S

SV-51r Ivanov

SV-51r Nora

SV-51 Cannon Fodder

1/48:

VF-1A Angel Birds

Vf-1J Stealth

VF-1 Stealth Super and Strike armor set

VF-1S Anniversary Edition

VF-1A Cannon Fodder

VF-1A Kakizaki Type

VF-1A Low Viz Woodland Camo

Vf-1A Low Viz Woodland Camo Parts

Vf-1A Urban Camo

VF-1A Urban Camo Parts

Macross Plus 1/60:

YF-19

YF-19 25th anniversary

YF-21

New VF 1/60 line: (someone please define these for me because if they're just reissues I don't wanna buy them)

VF-1S Focker SSP

VF-1A Hikaru SSP

VF-1J Hikaru Super Parts

Is there anything else from the TRANSFORMABLE line? I know there are other things like Beta treads, Cyclones etc that are floating around out there...

Haven't seen this member in awhile. Welcome back!

VF 1/60 v2 line is PERFECT TRANSFORMATION. Almost everything that went into the 1/48's is in the 1/60's now, plus double elbow joints and other small tweaks.

From the new VF 1/60 line you're missing the upcoming VF-1S Hikaru SSP and someone just pointed out that there's going to be a VF-1S Max as well. Also there's a new online store that's giving the old regular standby's a run for their money. They're called http://www.over-drive-inc.com/. I've got the Hik 1S on order with them.

You're right...my job's with the government/military, it's a GS position. The one that left was my ex wife...after I got out of the military and the money stopped coming she left, my GF's been there helping me when I was down hard and is now there with me while the streets are easier travelling...times are changing ^_^

I was about to say: If she tolerates and even supports your toy hobby, then your GF's definitely a keeper.

But her sticking by your side during those hard times says more than enough.

...Looking at your list and the pictures in your first post's link, I think you're missing the original blue GBP-1S armor for the 1/48's.

Also, I don't think anyone's mentioned the Wave DYRL SDF-1 yet. It's definitely on the small size. But it is transformable, and it is the friggin' Macross afterall.

Edited by Mog

Haven't seen this member in awhile. Welcome back!

VF 1/60 v2 line is PERFECT TRANSFORMATION. Almost everything that went into the 1/48's is in the 1/60's now, plus double elbow joints and other small tweaks.

From the new VF 1/60 line you're missing the upcoming VF-1S Hikaru SSP and someone just pointed out that there's going to be a VF-1S Max as well. Also there's a new online store that's giving the old regular standby's a run for their money. They're called http://www.over-drive-inc.com/. I've got the Hik 1S on order with them.

It's grrrrrrreat to be back Dangard Ace!! I didn't know that it was a perfect transformation that was (for lack of better terminology) micronized. I will DEFINATELY be adding these to my collection, do you think they will go through the whole line again?

I was about to say: If she tolerates and even supports your toy hobby, then your GF's definitely a keeper.

But her sticking by your side during those hard times says more than enough.

...Looking at your list and the pictures in your first post's link, I think you're missing the original blue GBP-1S armor for the 1/48's.

Also, I don't think anyone's mentioned the Wave DYRL SDF-1 yet. It's definitely on the small size. But it is transformable, and it is the friggin' Macross afterall.

Thanks Mog, not only does she not mind that I collect, play console games and read comics, she ogles my collection, plays games WITH me and my kids (and ENJOYS it) and will pic up an occassional book and read it if she sees my conversation with the boys at the comic shop my be lengthy...yes she it a definate keeper, I majorly lucked up on this one!!!

As for the GPB-1 armor in the 1/48, normal blue variety, I think I may have that one (not pictured but it came out RIGHT around the time I had to give up collecting, I may have it, I may not) but just in case I'll put it on the list. The DYRL SDF-1, how tall is it? Does it seem fragile?

The Wave High SDF-1 is about 24 cm tall. But that's with the main guns pointing up. So, expect it to be pretty small.

Not sure how fragile or durable it is, but here's a link to its thread: Link. The reviews are probably gonna be in the latter half of the thread.

Hey people! I'd like to first start off by bidding you all a hearty hello! I hope all has been well in my absence (I.E. not too many flame wars breaking out) and all has been in good spirits. It's taken me a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time to come back, to be honest I'm still climbing to my feet (as there have been nothing but uphill battles) but now it would appear that things are finally stabilizing enough so that I can begin buying again. To be totally honest there's prolly not too many of you who remember me...that's fine, for those who do...SOUND OFF!!! What I'm looking for from my fellow fans is a shopping list of the TRANSFORMABLES that I missed. I perussed the site (I know that Shawn and GRAHAM stay real busy so it can be hard to update things from time to time) and I know there are a few more valks etc. that haven't made it to the list yet. Please do me a favor and look through what I have and tell me what holes need to be cemented. Much appreciated!

http://s190.photobucket.com/albums/z84/jae...tion/?start=all

i love you daddy, can't wait til your back so we can split an ice cold dew and watch bleach again. im gonna go to bed, call me tomorrow. goodnight, i love you.

Dude I'm glad to see you online again keep up the good work and don't let the past get you down.

You are one of my best friends and when you get a chance come by and see the fam and collection again.

Also shoot me an email with your address so i can ship some more goods to your collection.

i love you daddy, can't wait til your back so we can split an ice cold dew and watch bleach again. im gonna go to bed, call me tomorrow. goodnight, i love you.

Luh you 2 bu! Keep em on ice for me, I'll be back soon!

Hey folks, went to hlj and to overdrive and they're comin up a lil short! I will begin the hunt, the good news is that I may have locked down the anniversary edition valks! What scale are they in???

Dude I'm glad to see you online again keep up the good work and don't let the past get you down.

You are one of my best friends and when you get a chance come by and see the fam and collection again.

Also shoot me an email with your address so i can ship some more goods to your collection.

I'm on it! I'll be headin back to the boat in about an hour or two, are you at home, I'll holla at you there!

right ring my phone and we'll chat sorry about last night had to make a tru run for christmas looking for Wii goods

Edited by DARKWIND

By the way lockdown that 1/60 YF-21 you will not be dissapointed!!!!