1/60 yamato YF 21

bowman

I just got my YF 21 and i'm already having issues with one of the landing gear on the wing side. I manage to pull wheel out but can't turn it around like this photo here from the review. http://macrossworld.com/macross/toys/YF-21/42.JPG It's really stuck and i'm afraid to break it if i use too much force. Anyone have problems like this? The other tap is stuck so i couldn't pull the other wheel out yet.

be sure to turn it in the right direction, if you're turning it the way it isn't it won't budge, the first time is very tight, but after that it won't be any difficult, just be sure to apply enough (but no brutal) force to turn it, try giving it enough to just buckle it out of that position and completely turn it with less force

What valkyrie addict said. The first turn is very tight and feels like its stuck. At first I started to panic before I realized that you had to turn in a particular direction with a lot of force. After that it loosens up. They're also very tightly placed in the wheel well, and at first the landing bay doors are pretty tightly set in place.

Thanks guys, i managed to turn the wheel now. Also got the other landing bay door open and that one wasn't as tight as the other wheel. After checking out the review photos i knew which direction to turn but boy was i nervous when i was already using some extra force and still couldn't turn it.