The most erotic thing in Macross Frontier is........

taksraven

Well, if I listen to you and not the OP, then this thread is just as silly as every other "boobs" thread.

My post should be taken in context of everything posted here, not as a stand-alone. Yes it's a silly thread, I'm not arguing against that. Lighten up.

Edited by mike_s_6

I didn't find the cellphone and locker thing erotic or turn-on at all, I'm surprised that a lot of people are voting for it. I thought it was funny :D

And for those people who are face-palming this thread, lighten up! The people who post in this thread are not always thinking of sex as you guys think (even the alleged fact that males think of sex every 6 seconds is a fallacy you know) The writers of the animation really wanted to put in some sexiness when they designed the voluptuous female characters and wrote the script to the locker scene, or the scene where Sheryl's dress gets undone, so why not discuss it? People can't always talk about technical specifications and analyze plot twists... just lighten up once in a while! It's good for your brain cells not to be frying them all the time (although don't relax it too much, the cells might die from atrophy, haha) :)

I doubt the majority's first instinct upon seeing that scene was to turn horny all of a sudden... (oh well, i guess with some exceptions, from the other posts i've read.) I'm sure most reacted the way you did. they laughed. me, i found it absolutely funny. :)

But you're right, some people should really lighten up. jeez, someone mentions the word "erotic" and they suddenly turn into hypocritical prudes. Besides, the fact that they're posting here and reading the thread reveals that thay're at least curious as to what passes off as "erotic" in a "cartoon". :rolleyes:

It may as well be "which character has the biggest boobs?" But we've already had 2 threads on that, right? So please, continue the heady discussion of which scene made peoples' palms sweat most.

jeezus christ. ok, you're way holier than everyone here. we get it.

so why are you still posting in a thread full of what you presume to be perverts jacking off to a "cartoon". <_<

Actually... why did you read the thread in the first place? ;)

sad that a light-hearted topic suddenly turned into a debate...

We've got a lot of votes for the locker scene so far. ^_^

To those who voted: there's one thing bugging me though...did Sheryl...you know...ever...reached her peak in there?

If she did, then that makes the locker scene WAAAAY hotter!

Girls getting the big "O" is always is huge turn on for me!

Now, that would make Sheryl incredibly excitable. In any case, Alto panicked when she, erm, moaned into his ear.

And to Max Jenius, lighten up, man. It´s all in good fun, and we are not all young whippersnappers who should get off your lawn. I´m 33, myself.

jeezus christ. ok, you're way holier than everyone here. we get it.

so why are you still posting in a thread full of what you presume to be perverts jacking off to a "cartoon". <_<

Actually... why did you read the thread in the first place? ;)

sad that a light-hearted topic suddenly turned into a debate...

I never said that, do not put words in my mouth. Are the other people that don't find Macross Frontier "erotic" "holier" as well?

And to Max Jenius, lighten up, man. It´s all in good fun, and we are not all young whippersnappers who should get off your lawn. I´m 33, myself.

I never said anything about age. That was actually a comment aimed at myself and azrael. Read the thread.

All I did was /facepalm yet another thread where the fanboys ogle the fanservice. That's when the OP and other posters got defensive and I went ahead and posted a response to their replies. Then the OP compared the show to high art forms like French impressionists, which I felt was a bad comparison and posted a disagreement. I also called into question the OP making this comparison while other people said it was all "just for fun" like all the other threads discussing the massive amounts of fan service in the show. But really it's not like this hasn't already been done before.

I never said anything about age or jacking off, I *did* say that it was basically another thread where people talk about which scenes got their palms sweaty (which can happen w/o jacking off)

All of this while being called "holier than thou," "old" and a "prude." There's a difference between being bored with a subject that already has several threads/clubs dedicated to it and being any of those descriptors. It's always "all a joke" just like every other thread on the matter.

Edited by Max Jenius