For the love of the FOLD.

ruskiiVFaussie

Look, NO, we don't want to see or know what you do with it OTHER than using it on your Valks fighter mode.... huh :huh:

As you all can see, I had fun! {my cloud/feathers diorama highlighted by the YF-21 and Fold really looks neat.}

I just used the delayed capture method, it's not really that advanced but it is something i can do that's interesting for me.

I will try and create a cool little pic story for yas.

:edit: You guys should view it either way, start to finish or back to front like Guld is defolding or folding.

[ Guld's YF-21 Test Fold - fold field appears over planet Eden in the dead of night high up in the clouds and the

fold's energy disperses in a impressive display of violent colourful lashes, the sky is momentarily brightened

by the charged air particles and distorted clouds surrounding the YF-21. (did I do a good job of explaining the Fold? see pics. ]

gallery_3118_53_467162.jpg

gallery_3118_53_1172519.jpg

gallery_3118_53_1702377.jpg

gallery_3118_53_2900037.jpg

gallery_3118_53_1751793.jpg

Last two pics show the Fold charged down with the last of the "energy lashes" falling behind the '21.

gallery_3118_53_2448201.jpg

gallery_3118_53_2012431.jpg

gallery_3118_53_1356679.jpg

gallery_3118_53_2906910.jpg

gallery_3118_53_1550251.jpg

Now please get in and post some Folding Valks! Gives us something to do that's original atleast...

And the Fold must be turned on, otherwise it doesn't count. :p Night time pics!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

.... we have what, 99% male users here, Conan must be quoted again! "TOO GAY!!!"

You put your YF-21 in feathers and then qoute Conan.... :wacko:

Sorry Dude, the quote for that series of photos is from "The Producers"

"Keep it light, Keep it happy, Keep it GAY!" <_<:lol:

Edit: It is a YF not a VF.

Edited by Fly4victory

You put your YF-21 in feathers and then qoute Conan.... :wacko:

Sorry Dude, the quote for that series of photos is from "The Producers"

"Keep it light, Keep it happy, Keep it GAY!" <_<:lol:

Edit: It is a YF not a VF.

it's still varible isn't it? smart ass. I only seen that quote from a conan short :p

Also i still can't get how you guys can't see clouds. Must be something up north? ;)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

it's still varible isn't it? smart ass. I only seen that quote from a conan short :p

Also i still can't get how you guys can't see clouds. Must be something up north? ;)

Clouds are cotton balls.

The only time I have seen that many feathers flying near an aircraft was a bird strike.

The VF/YF error was with my typing. So I was a D.A. while being a S.A. :lol:

Whenever I have to edit a post. I put Edit:..... then whatever the error was so people can see what was changed.

For most viewers, my pics don't have the blur that ruskiiVFaussie has achieved with special defects, but if you get as drunk as me, they're plenty blurry. Remember, when using beer boosters, fold responsibly.

lmao thats funny

For most viewers, my pics don't have the blur that ruskiiVFaussie has achieved with special defects, but if you get as drunk as me, they're plenty blurry. Remember, when using beer boosters, fold responsibly.

p1270073fg0.jpg

Could have had atleast some froth coming out. I told you guys they need to be activated! Not just stationary. :lol:

tisk dude tisk! :lol: I won't dare pose my rum bottles on there....

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Could have had atleast some froth coming out. I told you guys they need to be activated! Not just stationary. :lol:

tisk dude tisk! :lol:

I assure you the beer boosters have been "activated." They've gone from activated to emptied, to jettisoned since the photos.

...The VF/YF error was with my typing. So I was a D.A. while being a S.A. :lol:

Whenever I have to edit a post. I put Edit:..... then whatever the error was so people can see what was changed...

haha yeah , sorry i just thought you were just being an AH, i should have known better than that. :lol:

haha yeah , sorry i just thought you were just being an AH, i should have known better than that. :lol:

"AH" Attack Helicopter?????

No Dude, "UH" Utility Helicopter the only thing it will ever kill is its crew.

Now I am being a AH. :lol: :lol: :mellow:

Those exposure/flash delay photos are great. The one with the straight line really gives the illusion of motion.

I can see beer booster commercials during the next super bowl. They can do a flyover during the Bud Bowl.

p1270073fg0.jpg

The crew that loaded those beer boosters must have had one too many. They're backwards. Popping the top on those babies will fold your course in reverse!

:blink:

OO

"AH" Attack Helicopter?????

No Dude, "UH" Utility Helicopter the only thing it will ever kill is its crew.

Now I am being a AH. :lol: :lol: :mellow:

Those exposure/flash delay photos are great. The one with the straight line really gives the illusion of motion.

I can see beer booster commercials during the next super bowl. They can do a flyover during the Bud Bowl.

lol, thanks man. I'm gonna try this alcohol powered booster add-on soon.