Discover Channel Space Documentary

sqidd

I am not too sure how interested you guys are in this but did anyone catch the Ron Howard directed specials on our history in space this past weekend? I think it was amazing! Those early astronauts were real men, that’s for sure. You could just tell when they were doing their interviews how cool under pressure those guys were. It just blew me away. The most amazing thing is the crap that they used to shoot those guys too the moon. The GPS in my truck has more computing power than the Lunar Landing Module. It was also cool to get some more of the detailed facts about the missions than what you normally pick up or what you get by watching the movie “The Right Stuff”.

If you have not seen it and you have a chance to catch an encore presentation this week sometime do it. I think you will be blown away. I swear there were a few times where I though I was going to get a little to overwhelmed and cry. Those guys are simply amazing!

What's this special called? If you're talking about "From the Earth to the Moon," then yeah, I have the DVDs. It's my favorite documentary series.

"In The Shadow of the Moon."