While I'm not a fan of Macross 7......(Macross F)

Actually I'm more rooting for a Mexican around the same age as Alto.

Little Pedro all grown up, maybe a older Elma with her pet three eyed snake Cappy.

Heck why not Chlore, Tranquil and Emilia with the entire fangirl fleet as reinforcements.

BASARA FOR CAPTAIN OF WTF-1!!!!

OMG... so THAT's how the WTF-1 got onto Gallia 4... it all makes so much sense...

Ok, so that may explain Basara's attitude toward Mylene, I mean I never really got the feeling that he was interested

in her romantically. As for Gamlin (if he had a brain in his head), should go after the bridge bunnies after all his

commander dated both of them at the same time!! ^_^

I loved the Encore episode, I think it's called "Which do you love?", where Millia was trying to have Mylene marry Basara before she died, and introduced Gamlin to Miho the bridge bunny. Gamlin just sat there twitching...

• 1 month later...

How can anyone NOT be a Macross 7 fan? :)

By the by - I hope you all missed me. I took a time machine to the future and watched the last episode of Macross Frontier.

It features an old man Nekki Bassara saving the Universe by singing songs to the Vajra :) Their shells crack open revealing their inner beauty-men, who then proceed to grill their former lobster bodies and have a feast with Bassara :)

Oh - and there are STILL no flying cars in the future! :( bummer.

VFTF1

The moment that happens I'm re-instating Agent One no questions asked.

Totally going to hold you to that.

So...I guess this means Ai-kun counts as a Vajra Inner Beauty-Man...? :wacko:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the Basara should come back as an Ozzy Osborne style burnout :)

Macross plus was pretty revisit with the "ghost" fighters isn't it? It was actually used! Consider they never used it for Macross 7.

There were also some mention of Chiba's song energy before was it ? (But my memory is vague right now...need to watch it again) ... anyhow... i wouldn't be surprise sooner or later... Ranka will wear that "light sound ampifier" soon...maybe come as a magic stick and she will start doing some "magic girl" moves and shoot beams of energy to Vajras.