Attaching YF-19 Fast Packs

MacrossMan

I can not for the life of me figure out how to attach the fast packs to my YF-19. I was looking a picture of Ruskii's and he has his connected seamlessly, but I am obviously doing something wrong when I attempt to attach mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Is it the shoulder parts you're talking about? They have a little part you need to adjust when you go from fighter mode to battroid and back.

Yes, exactly. Also have a hard time getting the nose cone to click back or lock in place.

Yes, exactly. Also have a hard time getting the nose cone to click back or lock in place.

press down on the canopy.

YF19 FP are a cinch compared to the YF-21's. At first I really didn't like the idea of the magnet but it works really easy.

I can not for the life of me figure out how to attach the fast packs to my YF-19. I was looking a picture of Ruskii's and he has his connected seamlessly, but I am obviously doing something wrong when I attempt to attach mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you having trouble pushing the tabs in, or are you having problem with the fastpacks on jet mode? If you pushing the tabs in gives you trouble, try to file the nubs thinner or you can force it in gently until it goes in. If it's jet mode, there is a tab that connects to the YF19's shoulder that you need to pull out so it's length will allow you to lock it to the feet.

Are you having trouble pushing the tabs in, or are you having problem with the fastpacks on jet mode? If you pushing the tabs in gives you trouble, try to file the nubs thinner or you can force it in gently until it goes in. If it's jet mode, there is a tab that connects to the YF19's shoulder that you need to pull out so it's length will allow you to lock it to the feet.

I just got my yf-19 FPs in the mail today and I have a similar problem, the left shoulder part wont lock onto the shoulder edge of my yf-19 its annoying. any way to fix this problem?