What is your opinion of Macross frontier??

I am not one of those people. For me, I think Macross Zero was a great series and has helped set the tone for Frontier.

Well said my friend, they even used some Macross Zero footage in the new Frontier episode.

I like what I've seen so far. But I think it's too early to judge.

Remember what happened when gundam seed came out. Seed was good. But after seed, we got seed destiny and that thing had lots of flashbacks and stuff. I'm crossing fingers it is able to maintain high quality to the end.

Of course this IS a macross fan site, after all. So we are all destined to put a little bit of damage control/positive spin on it even if it doesn't turn out as great as we all hoped. And then we will hopelessly be slaves to bandai because we love the mecha in the show and want to buy the toys just like as we were as little kids watching SDF:Macross. :D

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker

I was resisting getting into this series or just acting lazy about watching the eps.

Heck, I was getting to the point of feeling like, "Well, I am a fan of Macross, so I guess I'm OBLIGATED to watch Frontier."

I finally caught up these past few days. And dammit, ME LIKE!!

The characters are likeable enough; the story definitely feels "Macrossy"; they have that wonderful and perfect blend of songs paired up with dramatic scenes; and that sweet, sweet mecha Pr0n.... :blink::wacko:

Those looking for some patented Macross action should find their fill, whether it's Alto's crazy-mofo attacking style, Mikhail's sneaky sniping, Ozma's eyeball-pointing missile barrage, or finally seeing the K. Monster whip some beyond-industrial strength whup-ass.

Edited by Mog