First vf-1 Recommendations

see_kay

Bull. It has better proportions in battroid mode than the 1/48. The only battroid mode better than the 1/55 are on the new 1/60.

The only articulation I would want more on the 1/55 are universal movement hips.

Considering that its got balanced proportions in each mode and will outlast most modern valkyrie toys in regards to durability, I think not.

Your best bet is a variable IHP Hasegawa kitbash.

lol.

I cant knock it too much though because it was in fact the first real transformable valkyrie toy ever. I havent gotten around to owning one yet

If you have not owned one then you really can't say too much at all. Sorry.....but true.

:ph34r:

you copycat! (i do like the use of TV hnds of course ;) )

Sorry mate.....his looks like it's gettin ready to do some clobberin.....yours looks to be contemplating doin some clobberin. Basically the same....I like both poses though.

oh yeah lol the fat GBP hands look cool. I cant wait till I have enough to get my first set of armor parts for my VF-1S fokker.

Hell yeah their cool. I just got a set from DyNo and I can't wait for my Strike Hikky to arrive so that I can pose him with them.

Oh word to the wise, DON'T EVEN BOTHER WITH THE TOYNAMI MPCs.

The Toynami ones aren't too bad if you get them for way below MSRP. I managed to get Ben/Kakizaki's VF-1A and Scott/Sticks Legioss/Alpha new for $50 each and at that price they're not too bad. Wouldn't really pay more than that for them though because of various design issues.

The Toynami ones aren't too bad if you get them for way below MSRP. I managed to get Ben/Kakizaki's VF-1A and Scott/Sticks Legioss/Alpha new for $50 each and at that price they're not too bad. Wouldn't really pay more than that for them though because of various design issues.

Agreed completely! I actually got my Fokker VF-1S MIB for $10.

May I be the first to second that opinion?

VFTF1

He looks kinda funny exposing his left 6 nipples like that :blink: .

ummmmm there are only 5

Yeahhhhhh.... :unsure: ............I ummmmm.......just a long day in the sun......nevermind me.