1/100 Toynazi sets to be released around July.

ruskiiVFaussie

Who said they were $20 bucks each?

I don't even know the price yet, best to e-mail Edward to find exact price, he's been to busy to place them up. But it would be good to get in and secure your order.

As soon as i know the exact price i'll post it here or Ed might do it before me.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I don't even know the price yet, best to e-mail Edward to find exact price, he's been to busy to place them up. But it would be good to get in and secure your order.

As soon as i know the exact price i'll post it here or Ed might do it before me.

Well, I live in GA and it cost me $22.55 shipped for a Max armor set from Kirin Anime. In the end, I decided not to argue over the $5 I might be able to save if I waited for other sellers, but I still think it was expensive due to high shipping and handling and insurance.

Edited by protostar8

It was more of a guesstimate, I went to the store to see what he had in stock. The item by itself was ~$13 and shipping ~$9.

I'd really like multiples of the DYRL fastpacks for the series 1...was just wondering if there was a "buy a 3 pack" option.

It was more of a guesstimate, I went to the store to see what he had in stock. The item by itself was ~$13 and shipping ~$9.

I'd really like multiples of the DYRL fastpacks for the series 1...was just wondering if there was a "buy a 3 pack" option.

Read two posts up.

Read two posts up.

Thanks... was sending a PM since I already had a 1/60 v2.0 on pre-order from them.

I wish they were more available in other store like TRU, but I guess that won't happen until the "Robotech" live-action movie gets made. Sigh, now if Toynami would release their GBP-1 quickly...

Well, I live in GA and it cost me $22.55 shipped for a Max armor set from Kirin Anime. In the end, I decided not to argue over the $5 I might be able to save if I waited for other sellers, but I still think it was expensive due to high shipping and handling and insurance.

We try to offer good value, but are admittedly not always the cheapest. Regarding S&H rates, it can be a little expensive for single items, but we try to give much better rates for multiple items combined.

Either way, thanks to protostar8 and everyone else who checked us out. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Edward

Kirin Anime

Ordered 3 TV (Hik, M&M) and 3 DYRL sets from valk ex yesterday. Paid them through Paypal yesterday. They provided tracking info yesterday. Today, my items are on the truck for delivery!

My hat's off to you Valk Ex (Kev)! Awesome customer service, super fast shipping, and great prices.

Just got my packs! Thanks again Valk Ex!

I assembled/attached a movie set to a VF-1A. Overall, it looks good. I just can't seem to get the backpack to fold completely. It's causing the cannon/pack to be angled up away from the fighter's top.

Anyone else experience this? Maybe my VF-1A is jacked up? The bacpack on the max(?) VF-1 that I have looks ok w/o the fast packs. I haven't tried them on this one yet...

Edited by Jepoyako

We try to offer good value, but are admittedly not always the cheapest. Regarding S&H rates, it can be a little expensive for single items, but we try to give much better rates for multiple items combined.

Either way, thanks to protostar8 and everyone else who checked us out. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Edward

Kirin Anime

Yeah mate, i've had alot of stuff on hold with you for a while now and you really are the man to help people out with multiple item'd orders. Cheers for dropping by. :D

Can't wait for my TV coloured Strike/Super pack for my Roy 1S!

$25 for 3 sets of FPs, not bad, not bad at all.

i can't believe i'm actually stoked on toynami pricing.

i thought for sure it would be a complete rip off.

it would be cool if i collected these but no.

Kevin's pricing is pretty good. It is best to order more than one set at a time.

Silly question guys, but would these packs fit on the original 1/100 VF-1S DYRL Hikaru (Comic Con exclusive figure) from way back? He was the first one they released (and the only one I ever bothered with), and I swear I remember reading somewhere that only the figures that came AFTER him were Super Pack-ready. I really want to order a Strike set to fill him out, but I just want to make sure he's compatible first. :huh:

Silly question guys, but would these packs fit on the original 1/100 VF-1S DYRL Hikaru (Comic Con exclusive figure) from way back? He was the first one they released (and the only one I ever bothered with), and I swear I remember reading somewhere that only the figures that came AFTER him were Super Pack-ready. I really want to order a Strike set to fill him out, but I just want to make sure he's compatible first. :huh:

Not a silly question. I seem to remember that happening to Bandai and then Yamato a few years back.

I just got my movie fast packs from Valk-Exchange (Thanks !) and yes they fit on the series one. If the holes are there on the arms and legs then by all means they'll go on the comic-con one. They also come with new backpack tabs that require you to remove the olds ones.

These are quite nice, but they make the series one backpack heavy like the 1/48's with fast packs. (Oh well, back to working on my custom fast packs for the low-vis 1/100 I made.

Well, I was about right on finding them about $5 cheaper than what I paid if I waited (isn't that how things go though....if you don't wait you'll find it cheaper soon after but when you do wait the price will only go up). If anyone wants to get a set of the armors by themselves, this guy has them pretty cheap ($18.40 shipped w/ insurance, $4.25 cheaper than what I paid). I've bought stuff from him before and never had problems. Heh, it's kind of comical how I always seem to turn up stuff cheaper after I order it... ^_^

http://cgi.ebay.com/ROBOTECH-MACROSS-VF-1J...1QQcmdZViewItem

I kinda want to make a set of Super Ostrich and Elintseeker in Max's colors for mine...anyone seen any customs of these armors yet for the Toynami 1/100's?

Edited by protostar8

The pictures I posted in figher mod is the VF-1S DYRL Hikaru SDCC exclusive.

The pictures I posted in figher mod is the VF-1S DYRL Hikaru SDCC exclusive.

And so they are. Heh. I'm glad I'm so observant sometimes. :wacko::lol: I ordered a set from Kevin, so I should be all set. Thanks for the replies, guys!

There have been numerous reports of shoulder joints cracking. The left shoulder joint on mine is crumbling. The arm doesn't fall off or anything, so it could be worse. Otherwise, yeah, I don't think the plastic was bad on these toys at all.

Hi.

The Plastic seems to be good in Quality, and love the color, but I think the joint in the shoulders is Badly designed, or is not an adecuate small piece for the stress it supports, since I opened my 1st wave "Hikaru's Vf-1A", and tried to transform it for the first time, both arms separated easily, and noticed the fine line breaking this tiny piece... I thought it was my fault :huh: , but all evidence is pointing to the BAD fit between the parts, the bit one is bigger than the hole... then I decided to never buy any other of this -Toycrappy- Valkyries. :angry: Yes, the arms don´t fall, but some day will do...

Any newz about if this is gonna be fixed in this new releases??

Any1 reccomends a glue for this issue or a fix?

TY.

sucks Peyoro but I think you might just have had a defective one. all six of my 1/100 VF-1`s are all fine still.and I don`t recall a large ammount of cracked shoulders on them reported either...but...I could just be lucky I suppose. :ph34r:

sucks Peyoro but I think you might just have had a defective one. all six of my 1/100 VF-1`s are all fine still.and I don`t recall a large ammount of cracked shoulders on them reported either...but...I could just be lucky I suppose. :ph34r:

Um, you got really lucky. I heard a lot about cracked shoulders. Heck, mine was cracked out of the box! It's a very fine crack, so you may have cracked ones and not realize it. Mine has widened over time though, which worries me. But if worst comes to worst, I'll throw a little putty on it and let that stuff set up and it'll be good as new....well in my case better than new.

I got my hikaru TV weapons set on the way! :D I can't wait, but more so i want the CF-1A bundle (series 3)

Who can guess how long it will be before we get them! >_<

take a picture of your movie sets including your VF-1J. ^_^

Um, you got really lucky. I heard a lot about cracked shoulders. Heck, mine was cracked out of the box! It's a very fine crack, so you may have cracked ones and not realize it. Mine has widened over time though, which worries me. But if worst comes to worst, I'll throw a little putty on it and let that stuff set up and it'll be good as new....well in my case better than new.

Very,... very,... lucky I´ll say..., I couldn´t find any post talking about this joints in Toynami Valks, but I surprised when I rode in this thread about some reports on cracked shoulders.

The first time I noticed this in my valk, it looked for me like a "special" fine line for avoiding future stress in the plastic, but now, I´m sure, it´s a very bad QC issue, cuz the piece is very small, and the bit on the arm is almost exactly the same size of the hole, so when they assemble it, the plastic fails. <_<

Maybe u got a second row of fixed details on this, like Yamato´s doing with the ZERO line.

All three of my VF-1Js came with cracked sockets right out of the box, too. Plus, their chestplates are skewed to the left, Hikaru and Milia's necks are warped at the pin, Milia's left swingbar was bent way out, and recently Max's neck hinge became so loose it couldn't support the head without flopping over, just on its own somehow.

They're cheap, they're well articulated, they look just wicked panel-lined, and their sculpts bug me the least out of all the VF-1 toys out there(except for their VF-1S head, eew). But damn, Toynami did not think the plastic through.