Macross F gashapon (capsule toys)

CF18

Preorder:

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10072322

Macross Solid Archive (6 types) due Late sept.

There are 5 kinds of figure models.

(1) VF-1S Strike Valkyrie Fighter Mode (Ichijo Custom)

(2) VF-1S Strike Valkyrie Fighter Mode (Roy Focker Custom)

(3) VF-25F Gerwalk Mode (Alto Custom)

(4) VF-25F Battroid Mode (Alt Custom)

(5) VF-0S Reactive Armoured Mode (Roy Focker Custom)

I think the Hikaru and Roy VF-1S Strike will use the same sculpt, just painted different colors, that's all, i.e. red stripe and yellow stripe.

Graham

Cool, that's alright by me. You can stick the other type upsidedown in your display to spice it up. I love the light stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i'm gonna order a box or 2! If they are anything like the Dragon Ball/Z Gashapons the Valks will be easy to separate

from the thruster trail/explosion details so having extras wouldn't be so bad at all.

AND easy to Mod. (arms positioned in a different way, re-paints...)

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Me too! I only got one box, i'll wing it. :p As long as i get the VF-1 and Reactive i'll be happy. The others will be a bonus.

I do hope the chase is kick ass, and the paint job excellent. If these sell well there will be more!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

• 4 weeks later...

Any word on normal sized character figures? While the chibis are cute, I vastly prefer something with them not superdeformed.

Also... this is one of those instances where I'm wondering if Bandai by default will be releasing all. I've not been too happy with their sculpts of other popular shounen series lately, and in this one instance, would have preferred Yamato. (Yamato's Kenshin series is far superior to Bandai's Bleach series, IMHO.)

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.yesasia.com/global/macross-f-mu...-0-en/info.html

What is this? We got collector cards now? Wait an see what hlj.com brings in, here it's too expensive.

Product Title: Macross F : Musume Collection Macross F : Musume Collection Macross F : Musume Collection マクロスF / 娘コレ。 Macross F : Musume Collection

Manufacturer Name(s): Bandai

Release Date: 2008-09-30

Shipment Unit: 5 What is it?

YesAsia Catalog No.: 1011135648

Product Information

コレクションカードの決定版“カードダスマスターズ”ブランドからマクロスFの『娘コレ。(娘々コレクション)』が、遂に発進!!

GalaxySPカード3種は新規描き起こし!!パラレルでシェリル・ノームサイン入りバージョン有り!!

90 Types in total. *10 card in 1 pack, Box set of 15 packs

90種 ※1パック10枚 x 15パック入りBOX販売です。

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Wow, they sure want to make you work hard to complete a set of these keychains with those darn gunmetal VF-25 variants. They must outnumber the regulars by like, 3 to 1. Out of the box of 10 I got from HLJ, 6 of them were gunmetals, I didn't even get a complete set lol. Here's what I got:

VF-25 Alto (gunmetal) x3

VF-25 Ozma (gunmetal) x3

VF-25 Ozma x2

Sheryl x1

Ranka x1

I think I'll just buy a full set online :lol:

Edited by Mellow Yellow

Wow, they sure want to make you work hard to complete a set of these keychains with those darn gunmetal VF-25 variants. They must outnumber the regulars by like, 3 to 1. Out of the box of 10 I got from HLJ, 6 of them were gunmetals, I didn't even get a complete set lol. Here's what I got:

VF-25 Alto (gunmetal) x3

VF-25 Ozma (gunmetal) x3

VF-25 Ozma x2

Sheryl x1

Ranka x1

damn, well atleast you got the girls. :D I think i'll use my extras (when i know what i get) as different posed mods.

VF-25 Alto (gunmetal) x3

VF-25 Ozma (gunmetal) x3

VF-25 Ozma x2

Sheryl x1

Ranka x1

That is so totally whack! Mine should be coming in from HLJ soon too. I guess I should not hope to get a complete set either. I will probably end up with 10 sheryls.