RON5864 Macross Repair Bay Custom Diorama Set!

miriya

:lol: I love that pic of Roy being a desk jockey!

:ph34r:

Thanks. I got that 1/48 desk set on an ebay auction months ago and was looking for somewhere to put it. Then I thought that Roy could help me catch up with some data entry. :lol:

Love it.

I have always liked the factory kit from the 80's but mine is long gone and way too small anyhow. I will now definately be building some factory esque walls for my display cases for some of my kits. ;O

My GF thinks that all my models are toys anyhow so a few walls wont hurt.

Again Miriya, that's really awesome!

Where in the world did you find a 1/48 scale desk set? ^_^

I have been obsessively searching ebay weekly (sometimes daily) for anything in 1/48 scale and sometimes even the billions of listings for O scale. When I saw that one I had to get it. Some guy from australia hand built it and I thought Macross Diorama !

I have been obsessively searching ebay weekly (sometimes daily) for anything in 1/48 scale and sometimes even the billions of listings for O scale. When I saw that one I had to get it. Some guy from australia hand built it and I thought Macross Diorama !

Well, the train store near my home has an "O" scale cola machine. It is a red modern Coke machine for $7. With cola machines being so popular in Macross, it would be a nice addition next to Roy's desk. :lol:

Well, the train store near my home has an "O" scale cola machine. It is a red modern Coke machine for $7. With cola machines being so popular in Macross, it would be a nice addition next to Roy's desk. :lol:

Dude! If I send you $12 can you send to me? I feel like an ass asking you for more favors though.

I think I've drooled long enough now...goodness gracious, that is as bad & badder than I thought it would be!!! Perfect composition, perfect lighting, just doggonit perfect!!! Miriya, you have an awesome display that should give you many,many years of satisfaction! That lighting is just...just...what more can I say? Again, congrats miriya & quality work Ron. The two of you have definitely made a winning pair!

I think I've drooled long enough now...goodness gracious, that is as bad & badder than I thought it would be!!! Perfect composition, perfect lighting, just doggonit perfect!!! Miriya, you have an awesome display that should give you many,many years of satisfaction! That lighting is just...just...what more can I say? Again, congrats miriya & quality work Ron. The two of you have definitely made a winning pair!

Thank you!