A couple questions

Chopper Dave

Hey, I couldn't find an introduction thread anywhere, so I'll just go straight to posting. ^_^ Anyway, I'm looking into buying either a Yamato 1/60 YF-19 or VF-0S. The toy reviews here are extremely helpful so thank you for that, but I read on the forums about some problems with the VF-0As shoulder and some issues with the YF-19 as well. Do these problems still exist or did Yamato fix them? Also I cant seem to find the display stand used in the toy review pictures, and I want to pick one up with my Valkyrie, so any chance I could get some info on them? Thanks!

The only VF-0 you can trust for sure is the VF-0S that comes with the Ghost package. There's a 2nd edition VF-0S that's also safe and sold stand alone but you'll never know which one you're buying unless you can take it out of the box and see if the feet click when pulled to the extended position. For the YF-19 the only big issue is the gun being crooked on 1st edition toys. The durability issues weren't as bad as the atrocious VF-0 debacle. Flexi-display stands (not sure where you were looking) are available from member LOS at www.laftoys.com.

Thanks for the info, this is the stand I was referring to though:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a66/Chopp...F/fighter-6.jpg

Think I'll go for the VF-0S with the ghost. This is gonna be my first purchase Macross wise, I usually buy a lot of Gundam related stuff, and I shop at HLJ. Is there perhaps a better place to find the 1/60 Yamato Valkyries cheaper?

I have the VF-0A Shin with ghost and still no problem. It was may fist new yamato valk. I have lots of old 1/60s, and a month or two later I have ten 1/48s gat'a cach'em all.

I have the VF-0A Shin with ghost and still no problem. It was may fist new yamato valk. I have lots of old 1/60s, and a month or two later I have ten 1/48s gat'a cach'em all.

Graham had stated previously that some of the vf-0a shin/combo got the shoulder fixes and some did not so it's still a crap shoot.

• 4 months later...
I just went thru the pics from winter wonder festival 2008 and noticed smaller vf-0a and vf-0s, r those future gn-us(i really hope so), Graham would know this

http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/events...mb/IMG_5108.JPG

No, those are the Wave 1/100 scale VF-0S and VF-0A (non-transformable) battroid mode plastic model kits.

VF-0 GN-U are a possiblity, but not confirmed yet.

Graham

No, those are the Wave 1/100 scale VF-0S and VF-0A (non-transformable) battroid mode plastic model kits.

VF-0 GN-U are a possiblity, but not confirmed yet.

Graham

I got the gn-u yf-21, planning to get yf-19 and the third prototype in the macross universe vf-0s??, thanks graham possibility is fine by me.