Macross variable fighter/mecha pose thread

Me, again.

Both of the looked so good together... :)

Single shot for Roy

1J Stealth using decals from 1S 25th Anni

THANKS for those.....I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY VF-1S STRIKE HIKKY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

:ph34r:

HIKY is striking a pose inside and outside :p

Bad Pun....Good Pose and Sweeeeet display stand :D .

This mousepad is great for display !!!!!

UNUSUAL max

That still looks pretty nice though.....in a weird kinda way. :huh:

Hey fellas, first post, been lurking here for 6 months, etc, etc...

Anyway, here's some low vis 2 love.

Spotting a threat at 2 o'clock high, he reaches for his gunpod.

AWESOME first post mate!!! WELCOME to the boards. Keep up the bad a$$ poses.

heh i notice how you pose the strike cannon bent forward a little. Looks much better than straight up. Good minds think alike!

HEY!!! Hikaru can't help it that his natural male enhancement is wearing off. :lol::lol::lol:

I personally think it looks cool either way.

Hey all....I know this is'nt much of a "pose"....but....I got this old JetFire head from my mate Totoro and I just finished painting it up. So I figured I would get a couple shots of my partially completed Strike Hikky. The white I used was the closest I could find without looking REALLY hard to the colors of the VF-1A Hikaru. It is slightly off and actually matches the VF-1S Super Hikaru better. But you can't really tell in the pics or when your not looking at it close up. As soon as I get the armor and what not it will be complete. WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!

05-11-2008001.jpg

05-11-2008002.jpg

I am in the process of re-setting up my collection on new shelves and just thought to post some so far pics. I was going to post in the "Display your collections" thread but that one was closed and I thought there was a new one but I could not find it. Oh well. Some of this is not mecha or VFs so sue me.

post-4840-1210538973_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1210539009_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1210539037_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1210539069_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1210539128_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1210539172_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1210539210_thumb.jpg

I am in the process of re-setting up my collection on new shelves and just thought to post some so far pics. I was going to post in the "Display your collections" thread but that one was closed and I thought there was a new one but I could not find it. Oh well. Some of this is not mecha or VFs so sue me.

GIGGIDY GIGGIDY GIGGIDY.....What a BEAUTIFUL collection :D .

Bloody Brilliant diarama Miriya!!! Love the Millia in urban, what a great blend. :D

Liked how you halvied the GBP-1S with her playing around with her seat position with no heatsheild. :D Bravo! *claps*

I'm getting all hawt for Millia 1J now, but i'll still wait for the 1/60 release.

--

heh heh i see Max standing up there. :p

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

The mighty match up team of Hikaru and........Hikaru?!? :blink:

05-11-2008-001.jpg

05-11-2008-002.jpg

05-11-2008-003.jpg

I know I know....I need to fix that visor. :p

Edited by misterryno

Got my two 1/60 Yamato's yesterday

IMG_2881.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

Quite bothered with the 1/60 VF-1S head... looked like it was smashed up by a Zendtradi(just like in the DYRL Movie)

Edited by wvn111

Got my two 1/60 Yamato's yesterday

Right on mate! The good ol old skool 1/60's. I like the look of it in fighter mode. The GBP armor looks good to.

Awesome chunky's there. ;)

Still the most durable Valk ever made. Period.

DAMN STRAIGHT!!! THANKS!!! ^_^

Right on mate! The good ol old skool 1/60's. I like the look of it in fighter mode. The GBP armor looks good to.

Old school still rules! Got both of them for a $100.00 MISB!

Quite bothered with the 1/60 VF-1S head... looked like it was smashed up by a Zendtradi(just like in the DYRL Movie)

That's the reason why I absolutely hated the old 1/60 VF-1S Battriod head. That was the deciding factor for me not to get one. Altho, the fighter mode is super sweet ^_^ ^_^