Macross Fan Editing

boinger

DHE Macross Zero Episode 1

High Definition Version 1.0

7 parts, HJSplit

1. .mkv, 1920x1080 video encoded by QTS,

2. triple audio (japanese, DHE 1.0 and DAPDX commentary

3. english subititles

Hikuro is working on a high defintion version m zero ep.1 with all new audio.

The youtube clips sound really good!

It's going to take me a while to sort out if I can even do any hi def DVD version of M Zero with DHE audio.

OptimusX is doing a very interesting project with avchd DVDs and hi def Macross Zero video encoded by QYQ.

Maybe, I can send him a pm with the DHE 1.0 audio?

In other news, marcelo Gutierrez was able to get a copy of Count Buffaloes Macross Jam Trip.

So, I uploaded it to iMacross4.

Thanks Marc!

I need to update the iMacross4 FAQ a bit.

There's a few new Macross items uploaded to iMacross4, such as the AonE-Menclave Frontier 1-25 episodes.

I need to recover from my stomach flu first.

Edited by boinger

Wow 20 parts at 200 megs, could it get any bigger? lol

I'd ditch the 1.0 audio of M01, the new audio is far superior over it and sort of disappointing to me in every aspect from what I got now.

It really shouldn't be to much longer until Episode 1 Redux is up and running. I just gotta figure out how to get that awesome huge screen resolution back since flaskmpeg wont go anywhere over 740x480.

When DHE Macross Zero episode 1 Version 2.0 is ready, then the audio in the .mkv can be swapped out with MKVmerge software easily enough. I'm ready when you're ready.

(7 parts, 200 mb each, HJSplit; it's pretty big for a good reason 1080p !; I'm not sure if all computers can even watch these hi def .mkv videos.)

The 19 part DYRL .mkv videos turned out really big in order to get the same video quality as the original 7 GB DVD.

I tried shrinking the videos down to less than a 1 GB with AutoGK or Handbrake software and the results were not very good.

I couldn't figure it out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 11

subtitled by Galaxy Network

bittorrent is available

Seed when you can, thanks!

SDF TV episode 10 also uploaded to iMacross4.

SDF TV episode 10 Special edition (subtitles, dual audio, Chad's video upgrade) is also available.

I also found Mari Iijima's audio commentary on episode 4 and 9. You can add them into the .mkv episodes with MKVMerge software, but you might have to adjust the timing delay.

OptimusX is almost sure he has the Hi Def AVCHD Macross Zero disc working. So, we'll know pretty soon whether this is going to work.

We are working on remastered SDF TV Special Edition disc 01 DVD using Chad's sdf tv video, Gubaba's version 2 subtitles and dual audio with commentaries. I just need to update the subtitles a bit and fix up a mini bonus video.

• 2 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 12

bittorrent is available

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 11 (Galaxy Network)

5 parts, HJSplit

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 11 (Special Edition)

(Dual audio, subtitled, video upgrade)

6 parts, HJSplit

I updated the subtitles for Macross episode 00.

(add in with MKVmerge software)

Edited by boinger

• 2 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 07-12 BATCH

bittorrent is available

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 12 (Galaxy Network)

5 parts, HJSplit

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 12 (Special Edition)

(Dual audio, subtitled, video upgrade)

6 parts, HJSplit

OptimusX is almost ready with the AVCHD of DHE's english dub of Macross Zero episode 1 in high definition.

You will be able to play it on a Blu-ray player, but I'm not 100% sure about the software avchd players.

Available on either rapidshare or bittorrent.

Would anyone like to submit a DVD cover for this project?

I finished tinkering with the DHE DYRL DVD to upgrade all the video with Chad's video upgrades. Then I reworked the DYRL subtitles for this all english dub release and also shifted around the audio to try and better match the video. Lipsynching English to Japanese anime is not easy.

So, I'll upload the temporary DVD to OptimusX for subtitling and final release.

Other than that, I've been trying to learn a bit more how to do video editing by matching Star Wars Return of the Jedi to the Story of SW ROTJ audio play. I found this play on the internet after I had watched Movealong's Story of SW and Empire from fanedit.org. I'm not sure how to make this SW fan edit as nice as those fan edits, since I don't have high definition versions of SW movies and I'm using Vista 64bit. I expect it'll take me at least 2 months to do a fair job. It's 40 minutes, so I'll probably just post it on youtube in 4 parts.

• 4 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 13

bittorrent is available

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 13 (Galaxy Network)

5 parts, HJSplit

OptimusX has also put together remastered

SDF TV subtitled DVD disc 1 version 2

SDF TV subtitled DVD disc 3

on asiandvdclub.org

Macross Zero AVCHD DVD coming soon!

I finished retiming SDF tv episode 14 Wednesday. OptimusX is retiming the SDF tv episode 15. So, Gubaba will be doing last checks on the subs and probably releasing the episode 14 .mkv this weekend.

Fan editing notes:

I'm up to 36 out of 45 minutes for editing the Story of Return of the Jedi.

I learned that merging/compositing two still pictures can be affected by how high the brightness of the two pictures are. So, if one picture is brighter than another , then you can see the black borders of the brighter picture instead of the two pictures together.

The ROTJ laserdisc to DVD that I'm using has blurry still pictures.

So, I went to look for the hi def 1080p star wars videos on tehparadox. I'm almost finished downloading the .mkv videos and then I'll convert them to .avi for video editing and snapshot use. I remember that the colour/tint is more blue for the special edition version. I might have to adjust the snapshots to match the video that I'm using.

I find that I'm getting a little better at synching the audio to the video, but in this particular video edit there are "jump cuts". The audio is abridged, so that the dialogue has been shortened even within scenes of the movie. For example, in one scene Luke would be talking while looking in one direction and then he would be looking in the opposite direction without turning his head.

So, I have to make the choice of keeping these "jump cuts" in the video edit or taking the beginning or ending of that scene and making it a snapshot. I'm going to use the hi def star wars video and see how some of the snapshots turn out. There's at least 50 snapshots of ROTJ that I've used so far to bridge from one scene to the next, so to replace the "jump cuts" with snapshots is quite a few more snapshots.

For every 1 minute of video, I've had to make 5-10 video cuts and 2-3 snapshots, which can take me 1 hour to do. And then there's still video transitions (wipes) to plug in.

At least 2 more weeks to get the initial editing done, then watching it over to put in transitions and final edits.

Then I'll split the video into 5 parts for youtube.

I'm thinking of switching back and forth from Macross video project to non-Macross, so I'll keep interested in video editing and hopefully get better at it with more practice.

Next project will likely be COTB DVD update with Chad's DYRL video footage.

********************'

Oct.11/09

Well, that hi def star wars rotj video is much better than the what I was using.

I'll be fixing that fan edit up, but it will set the release further back to end of November.

Edited by boinger

• 3 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 15

bittorrent is available

Gubaba has also re-encoded remastered SDF TV episode 1-6 in lower quality for easier download and storage.

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 14 (Galaxy Network)

5 parts, HJSplit

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 14 (Special edition)

dual audio, Chad's updated sdf video

6 parts HJSplit

Fan editing notes:

Chad was telling me how he picked up hi def ntsc star wars wmv videos after I was telling him about the star wars fan edit I've been working on. So, instead of me trying to figure out how to get pal (25 fps) video to convert into ntsc 24fps mpeg, I'll be using the ntsc hi def video. And then I get to start again. I know I need the practice for video editing, but sheesh!

So for future video fan edits, I'll try to get the best video footage in ntsc 24fps/30fps.

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 15

bittorrent is available

Gubaba has also re-encoded remastered SDF TV episode 1-6 in lower quality for easier download and storage.

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 14 (Galaxy Network)

5 parts, HJSplit

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 14 (Special edition)

6 parts HJSplit

Fan editing notes:

Chad was telling me how he picked up hi def ntsc star wars wmv videos after I was telling him about the star wars fan edit I've been working on. So, instead of me trying to figure out how to get pal (25 fps) video to convert into ntsc 24fps mpeg, I'll be using the ntsc hi def video. And then I get to start again. I know I need the practice for video editing, but sheesh!

So for future video fan edits, I'll try to get the best video footage in ntsc 24fps/30fps.

From one fan to another, thank you for your hard work.

From one editor to another, I'm telling you, taking the initiative to do this will open doors for you in the industry. All you have to do is show a studio or producer that you have enough talent and drive to separate yourself from the unmotivated masses. Great work. Keep it up.

Edited by mospeadamacrosstech

Most of the projects, I'm currently at work on are only possible with the help of other people.

So, a big thanks to Chad Dunham for his video upgrading, Gubaba for his translation skills, Xeros and OptimusX for their DVD subtitling and Hikruo and his DHE english dubbing team for DYRL, Macross Zero and Macross Frontier episode one.

I doubt that fan editing will get me a job because there are much better fan editors at fanedit.org who do amazing work.

A few fan editors I admire are Adigitalman (many well polished fan edits), Adywan (Star Wars revisited), kerr (LOTR book cuts), TMBTM (Jaws: Sharksploitation) are just a few that are really good.

I have a long ways to go before I make as good a fan edit.

The two I've done so far, COTB and DYRL Extended, look and sound clunky.

I hope to get back to them to do a better job.

phunky204 uploaded Turbine's dyrl english dub laser disc rip to rapidshare.

thanks to Turbine and phunky204

http://rapidshare.com/files/299853428/Macr..._sideA.flac.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/299865034/Macr..._sideA.flac.002

http://rapidshare.com/files/299890807/Macr..._sideB.flac.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/299865036/Macr..._sideB.flac.002

2 parts for each side of the laserdisc, HJSplit

I was able to convert the two .flac audio files to one high quality wave audio file with Winamp audio player.

Then I used soundsoap 2.2 software to take out most of the background hiss.

I'll see if phunky204 would like to do some audio editing for this new file, otherwise that will likely be my winter project.

This time, I have a better idea on how to do the audio editing to avoid the audio pop sounds.

The star wars fan edit is on hold until I can download the 30fps wmv hi def files from Chad.

I'm working nights this week, which means I'm just downloading a bunch of new macross files from bittorrent for iMacross4. As well, I downloaded the Vegas movie studio platinum trial to see if that software is more useful at video transitions, compositing, titles or editing in general. I've read good things about sony video software, so I wanted to see if it's worth buying.

So, far movie studio is taking more than a day to load in some macross frontier hi def .avi files. It looks like it's converting the avi files 24fps to 30fps. I hope that that doesn't change the video quality. Womble video editor just accepted the hi def .avi files no problem. I remember from reading on fanedit.org that womble video editor is good for basic cutting and editing and after that sony vegas can be used for video transitions between scenes, titling for credits and compositing.

I'll start again with that Macross zero music video edit with womble and finish with movie studio.

I want to focus on one project at a time and get that done.

• 3 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 16 and episode 17

bittorrent is available

You can check on the Galaxy Network website usually

every 2nd weekend for an update on the SDF subtitling project.

Gubaba was able to find the time to update the Macross OST disc 1 lyrics, too!

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 15,16 (Galaxy Network)

5 parts, HJSplit

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 15,16 (Special edition)

6 parts HJSplit

Fan editing notes:

I'm still downloading HD Star Wars .wmv files from Chad, so that fan edit project is on hold.

I went back to womble video editor, since Sony Vegas movie studio looks like it works better for adding in 5.1 audio and video effects after the main movie is edited. My macross zero music video was at 3 out of 4 minutes done and then there wasn't quite enough Fokker vs DD combat to make that last minute work. Fokker in the armoured VF0S might be a good ending. I could put together a partial music video with Shin vs Nora combat and then flip back and forth between the two videos using Vegas movie studio to put in the video transitions. Power Director video editor might be good for subitling. I'll keep working on it.

Mostly, I've been researching on how to do laser disc preservations.

I updated that thread today.

Laser disc preservation looks to be an expensive project, so it might take me at least 5-6 months to get some cash together for the HLD-X0 laser disc player (if I can find one.) Otherwise, I'll just upgrade my computer and see what else might be needed for that project.

2 1/2 weeks ago, Gubaba emailed me the SDF tv episode 18 subs, so it looks like that episode needs to be timed for this week.

Edited by boinger

• 4 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 18

bittorrent is available

Gubaba was able to find the time to update the Macross OST disc 2 lyrics, too!

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 17,18 (Galaxy Network)

5 parts, HJSplit

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 17 (Special edition)

6 parts HJSplit

Fan editing notes:

Working full-time + ebay is keeping me busy.

But, I did find the time to do some special audio edits for

remastered SDF TV episode 13,14,15,16

SDF TV Audio Commentary

SDF TV episode 13 DapDX SDF commentary part 1

SDF TV episode 14 DapDX SDF commentary part 2

SDF TV episode 15 ADV Mari Iijima commentary

SDF TV episode 16 DapDX SDF commentary part 3

(Add in with MKVmerge software.)

I tried to squeeze DapDX SDF commentary down to 46 minutes, but I still had 14 minutes that just could not be whittled down. Half of DapDX Part 3 on episode 16 has Minmay songs!

There's maybe 2 audio transition cuts that sound a little sudden, but overall I thought it worked pretty well.

The original DapDX SDF commentary can be found on DapDX website and on iMacross4.

Affirmed that Chad Dunham is doing a good job doing video upgrades!

When viewing the DYRL DVD project with Chad's .m2v video check that

your dvd/bluray/ps3 player is not using extra filters or noise reduction

to prevent macroblocking on Chad's video.

Edited by boinger

• 4 weeks later...

If you registered on asiandvdclub.org to download subtitled Macross DVDs, then

be aware that your account can be hacked.

I noticed that mine was: kaarma33.

I have never used Mainline/decoder bittorrent software.

And I wasn't up/downloading OptimusX's Flashback 2012 DVD and yet kaarma33 was online

dowloading with bittorrent software I never use.

At least he has good taste in downloading OptimusX's subtitled Macross Flashback DVD.

So, I changed my password and reset the connection key for my asiandvdclub.org account.

Hopefully, that fixes the problem.

UPDATE:

Bittorrents from asiandvdclub will no longer be posted on iMacross4.

You have to go to asiandvdclub.org to register and get those subtitled Macross DVD bittorrents.

I cannot offer bittorrents from asiandvdclub on iMacross4 because the bittorrents I

download have a built in pass key, so that my share ratio is recognized properly.

So, somebody downloaded with the bittorrent that I shared on iMacross4 and it affected my share ratio.

I was the culprit/hacker who caused all the trouble.

Edited by boinger

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 18 and episode 19

bittorrent is available

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 19 (Galaxy Network)

5 parts, HJSplit

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 18 (Special edition)

6 parts HJSplit

Fan editing notes:

Womble video editor is now up to version 5, so I upgraded.

It looks like the video encoder in Womble is on par with Tmpeg encoder.

So, I had to try it out.

New Chad's DRYL .m2v has been re-encoded with Womble and uploaded to iMacross4.

34 parts, HJSplit

Chad's original dyrl .m2v has a 7 frame video glitch in the ending flashback concert credits.

So, I patched that with Chad's updated flashback .m2v.

Chad's .m2v also has the 12 frame boldozaa fortress video glitch.

This time I fixed this video error by taking a snapshot of the exterior to fill in the video glitch.

You might have to use DGpulldown to get this .m2v to mux properly with Muxman sofware.

Download one of OptimusX's DYRL subtitle packages to get the instructions to put this

DRYL .m2v into a remastered DYRL DVD and you can add in english subtitles, too.

OptimusX has been really busy with Real Life, but he was able to

cobble together remastered SDF TV DVD 04 subtitled with bonus features.

(Register with asiandvdclub.org for bittorrent to work.)

I was thinking of re-doing a dyrl custom movie title with Womble 5 video editor

before asking OptimusX to release an updated DHE DYRL DVD.

I used Power Director for the last custom english title for the DHE DYRL .m2v and it turned out so-so.

So, for this week I'll work on this dyrl custom title.

Then there's the story of star wars return of the jedi fan edit that was put on hold until the hi def

video was downloaded from Chad. Now that that's done.

I attempted to swap the 25 fps avi with 23.98 fps wmv in Womble video editor and the wmv video looked

pretty bad in the video editor. It turns out that the hi def .wmv was 820p and not 1080p.

So, I used Handbrake to change the resolution of the hi def wmv video to 1920x1080 avi,

in hopes that the re-encoding would make a difference to video quality. I haven't looked at the results yet.

I might have to keep the fan edit in 25 fps to completion and then figure out how to convert the video

and audio to 23.98 fps.

• 3 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 20 and episode 21

bittorrent is available

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 20, 21 (Galaxy Network)

5 parts each episode, HJSplit

There's going to be a delay to get Chad's video into the special edition .mkv videos.

I'm finding that the ADV audio starting with episode 19 needs to be directly edited.

So, I have to listen to episode 19 and onwards before putting the .mkv together.

New ADV audio files will be made available for previous special edtion episodes that need to be redone.

UPDATE:

Bittorrents from asiandvdclub will no longer be posted on iMacross4.

You have to go to asiandvdclub.org to register and get those subtitled Macross DVD bittorrents.

I cannot offer bittorrents from asiandvdclub on iMacross4 because the bittorrents I

download have a built in pass key, so that my share ratio is recognized properly.

So, somebody downloaded with the bittorrent that I shared on iMacross4 and it affected my share ratio.

I was the culprit/hacker who caused all the trouble.

Edited by boinger

• 3 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 22

bittorrent is available

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 22 (Galaxy Network)

• 2 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 23

bittorrent is available

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 23 (Galaxy Network)

OptimusX has been busy putting together the subtitled DVD of remastered Macross SDF TV disc 05!

It can be found on asiandvdclub.org.

Edited by boinger

• 2 weeks later...

remastered SDF Macross TV episode 24

bittorrent is available

For those of you who have not thoroughly looked over

The Galaxy Network web blog, you can also find:

1. SDF Macross: Snow Falling in the Galaxy

audio drama

translated by Gubaba

2. SDF Macross: Miss DJ

audio drama

translated by Gubaba

Edited by boinger

• 3 weeks later...

For the last week and 1/2, asiandvdclub has blocked my ip

through bittorrent and their website even though I have 100% share ratio.

I attempted contacting ADC though email:

http://www.who.is/whois/asiandvdclub.org/

admin@asiandvdclub.org

registry-asiandvdclub@prq.se

Both emails failed to get through.

That means I have to find alternate means of down/uploading

the subtitled Macross DVDs.

For me, nyaa torrents look better for bittorrent distribution and

also rapidshare. Thanks to OptimusX!

Rapidshare looks like they have emptied out enough of their servers

with the upload limits of 25 GB for the last 4 months. The upload limit

for Rapidshare is now 500 gb for premium accounts, but I'm not

sure if there is still that 3 month limitation keeping files on their

servers.

Slowly uploading remastered SDF tv special edition episodes.

Rapidshare did a big clean up of their servers and most of the

remastered SDF episodes will need to be uploaded to iMacross4

again.

Uploaded to sdf special editoin (Chad's video) episode 12 and

up to episode 23.

SDF special edition episodes will be on iMacross4

and SDF Galaxy Network episodes will be on nyaatorrent.

Good news for me.

Asiandvdclub has un-blocked my ip address.

My ratio is at 100% still.

I don't know why that happened.

ADC server software glitch?

Remastered SDF Macross TV episode 25

bittorrent is now available!

))@)$%&)(@$%!!

Asiandvdclub blocked my ip address again!

http error 403 keeps me from getting to the

website and keeps me off the asiandvdclub tracker!

And I have 100% ratio!

Edited by boinger

• 3 weeks later...

Remastered SDF Macross TV episode 26

asiandvdclub is offline.

It looks like a hacker not only tried to con

adc members out of money, but probably

blocked my account. I sent an email

about re-establishing my account to adc,

but there has been no response for over

a week and adc is still offline.

Optimusx has told me that he's willing to upload

his subtitled Macross DVDs to me to rapidshare and then I could

seed them on nyaa torrent.

Stay tuned.

I went onto ADC irc channel and I was able

to get my ip un banned.

I'm uploading a DVD to ADC to get my ratio over 100%, since I'll

be downloading all 5 DVDs of OptimusX subtitled SDF DVDs.

Edited by boinger

• 3 weeks later...

Remaster SDF Macross episode 27

Galaxy Network will be on a 2 month hiatus

until Gubaba can get settled in Japan.

It looks like I'll need to update the 1st post on this thread manually unless Shawn can

work out a few html bugs for this new forum we currently have.

Edited by boinger

• 5 weeks later...

Now on iMacross4:

remastered SDF Macross TV

episode 22 v2, 23, 24, 25

(Special Edition)

Chad Dunham's updated sdf tv video

+ Galaxy Network subtitles

+ remastered japanese audio

+ adv english audio

8 parts each episode, HJSplit

I'm slowly getting dhe dyrl extended edition .mkv together.

The dhe dyrl audio from Hikuro's DVD version has a few crackles here

and there, e.g. 1 hour 37 minutes where Golg Boddole Zer is talking.

I tried Soundsoap, now I'll try audacity to take out some of those

sound crackles. If I can't get reduce the sound of the crackles, then

I'll just leave it and work on the subtitle timing for the

zentradi subtitles.

Edited by boinger

• 1 month later...

Remaster SDF Macross episode 28

Bonus:

[Galaxy Network] SDF Macross O.S.T. Extra - Digital Trip 1800

(mp3/320kbps)

Now on iMacross4:

.AVI release:

DHE Macross DYRL

15 parts, HJSplit

and .srt subtitle file

Check in the Xvid codec settings that the decoder is set to high quality.

• 2 weeks later...

Now on iMacross4:

episode 26

(Special Edition)

+ adv english audio

Quite a few Macross files missing on iMacross4.

I only have remastered sdf tv episode 22-26 for this series.

Since Rapidshare has different account types,

most of Macross 7 series is gone and all the rest of the series seems to be missing.

Megaupload tends to delete files at random if copyright infringement is suspect.

Rapidshare seems to be working okay so far.

I've had to upgrade to Windows 7 due to an attempt to fix virus damage.

No Macross files were lost in the process.

But, I still need to re-install most of my video and audio software.

Womble video editor looks like it is working much better now on Windows 7 than Vista.

I can get some audio editing done for sdf special edition 27, thanks to Chad.

• 2 weeks later...

With the assistance of Raul2106, I put together a

private bittorrent for SSF Macross COTB 2.1 DVD.

This version is also hosted on asiandvdclub and went

missing from mininova.

Super Space Fortress Macross : Clash of the Bionoids special edition

Dual layer DVD

ISO format

version 2.1

7.39 gb

You can use Imgburn software to record the iso file to dual layer dvd.

Or you can convert the dual layer DVD to single layer with DVDShrink.

1. Rename the .iso to .rar and extract the original DVD with Winrar software.

2. Install DVDShrink and open the Video_TS file in the extracted DVD and check

under options that single layer is used.

3. Record new single layer with Imgburn.

I was able to get Womble video editor and Powerdirector installed and working

on Windows 7.

And I'll need to time out sdf episode 30 for Galaxy Network release.

Edited by boinger

• 4 weeks later...

Now on iMacross4:

episode 27
(Special Edition)

+ adv english audio

Gubaba has been busy working and translating White Reminisces.
SDF eps. 29 and 30 are under review before release.

My upload speed for bittorrent is around 50 kb/s, so just PM me if
you would like to download the SDF COTB 2.1 DVD.

I'm currently uploading the rest of the remastered SDF special edition
mkv videos to iMacros4, since most of iMacross4 Macross files were deleted by
Rapidshare.

Macross Share survived the Rapid Share purge a lot better than iMacross4.
I'll see if iMacross4 and (requested deletion) Macross Share website
files can be merged and maintained.

First, I'll get the Macross files on my hard drive organized as much as I can
and then send a contents summary to (requested deletion) to see what can be added
on to the Macross Share website.

OptimusX is finishing up remastered SDF DVD 07 and plans to make this DVD
available on asiandvdclub next week.

Edited by boinger

• 3 weeks later...

Remaster SDF Macross episode 29

OptimusX released subtitled remastered SDF Macross disc 7

on asiandvdclub.org last week.

I have been uploading a lot of missing Macross Frontier BD TV files to

Macrossshare website in an effort to get Macross Share website updated.

Macross Frontier movie video files on Macross Share will follow soon after.

Hopefully, the fan sub groups will have movie translated in the couple of weeks

it will take to get most of the Macross Frontier postings available.

If anyone has a collection of Frontier subtitles files that they can share, then send me

a pm. I already posted AonE subs and THORA subs on Macross Share.

• 4 weeks later...

Remaster SDF Macross episode 30

Two or more weeks ago, Chad gave me his video encode of remastered sdf ep 28.

I have not put together the adv audio and uploaded that episode due to the large

amount of uploading I've done lately.

I have been updating the Macrosshare website for Frontier TV series and the 1st movie.

Now I am uploading and fixing up the remastered Macross 7 post for this week.

I think I will post up the special edition remastered SDF TV episodes

00-28 on Macrosshare next.

• 1 month later...

Remaster SDF Macross episode 25-30

bittorrent is available!

Remaster SDF Macross episode 31

bittorrent is also now available!

Happy Holidays from Galaxy Network!

Thank you for a good Macross fan editing year to

OptimusX, Chad Dunham, Gubaba, Xeros, Raul

and Hikuro with his DHE english dubbing crew!

Starting next year, the remastered SDF Macross speicial edition

episodes will be available on Macrosshare.com.

I'll be getting SDF episode 32 timed in the next two weeks and there's

some other Macross related subtitle timing I would like to get done,

too.

Edited by boinger

• 3 weeks later...