Gundam Bandai Action Stand for 1/48 Yamatos!!!

KiriK

I saw Bigkid's review of these Gundam Bandai Action stands over at AnimePunch and really wanted to test it out on my valks. I'm pretty happy with the turn out.

Check out BigKid's Review of these at AnimePunch

It holds in all 3 modes and is strong enough to hold 1/48's with fastpacks which get pretty heavy. The fighter mode is a bit of a balancing act...but is pretty steady as long as nothing bumps into it... Gerwalk and Battroid are pretty steady and can withstand some bumpage... haha... if that's even a term...

Fighter with no FP's

1-9-08002.jpg

Fighter with FP's

1-9-08003.jpg

1-9-08007.jpg

No, coz they are fat bit$hes!

Well, i've been thinking of what the hell i'll use for stands for my new 1/60's, i guess i just got my answer. :)

I have seen these before, but flexi-stands held more oomth over them, till now, coz i need room, and three prodded stands aren't good for sqeezing in stuff.

Thanks kiririth!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

1/60 should be alright, in fact just then i ordered 2 blue-clear an 6 clears.

That's one thing i want deffinently to improve in the new 1/60's is the gunpod insertion, it needs to be more snug.

A few of me 1/48's have problems with the Gunpod under fighter mode and FP'd fighter mode.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

No, coz they are fat bit$hes!

You slurm!!! :angry: Talk about my babies like that :p . They may be Chunky...but more cushion for the pushin. :D I'm just playin Aussie.....you're my mate for sure ;)

Now back to the subject at hand.....If I could find a spot on my Chunky's for these stands to hold I may consider getting a couple. Kiririth...do you have any Chunky's to show me if this stand will hold???

:ph34r:

i have been using these replacement stand to some of my valkyries.. here's some pics of them:

2114764287_bb94e43370.jpg2114764623_087dac02f0.jpg

misterryno:

Well it's all right for you 1/48 lovers...but it does nothing for me if it can't hold my Chunky's.

this one's for you ryan :ph34r:

1782428357_36d99b6f03.jpg

for the Valks in fighter mode, i opted to hook it directly on the underarm for i had the same impression as Roy's of placing the entire weight of the toy on the gunpod, which apparently isn't the stable enough.

Edited by MaveRick

Thanks for the pics MaveRick!!! Deffinently getting some of these stands. The clear ones are beautiful!

http://www.hlj.com/hljlist2/?range=descrip...p;GenreCode=All

http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN950659 - clear blue

and clear - http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN952159

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I dunno - looks scarey to me...

And yeah - that B8P is just ready to snap one of these days.

I don't have the money for stands at this juncture (happy about the SV-51 including those!)....

But if I had to get some - it would be those clear see through ones with all the fingers...

VFTF1

I think that green ship is the GI Joe Dragonhawk from the mini-sized Sigma 6 line. Saw those stands before but didn't think it could hold a full 1/48, can't wait to see someone try a 1/60 valk on it.

I don't know.

The way you have the fighter mode would put some stress on the gunpod. I literary cringed when i saw you were putting a lot of the valks weight on the BP-8 in robot mode

The BP-8 joint that usually breaks doesn't have any stress here on the stand... most of the weight is balanced and it's fairly sturdy... i don't see any problems with it in this mode....

the most secure is GERWALK which is a pretty good way to pose your valks.... but i don't think i'd put these in Fighter mode with the Gunpod like that for long periods of time....

BigKid had another way of holding the valk in fighter mode without the gunpod that was more steady....

fighterdisplayib6.jpg