fan art of fathom

Ali Sama

AWESOME!!! I wish I could do stuff like that again.

I've been out of Fathom for awhile... ( :( ) whos that other chick?

[!plug type: shameless] check out my Fathom fanart here [/!plug type: shameless]

edit: I know who the other chick is now... :rolleyes: I need to learn to read. h00k3d 0|/| f0nix w3rkd 4 m3.

Vostok 7

Edited by Vostok 7

Judging by that thing on her arm, my guess is that it would Turner's other big paycheck creation, Witchblade.

Tell your bud he's got skills, that's a nice pin up. I'd be curious to see if he's done any actual story - panels, etc. It's much more difficult to tell a story than do a splash like that.

Judging by that thing on her arm, my guess is that it would Turner's other big paycheck creation, Witchblade.

Tell your bud he's got skills, that's a nice pin up. I'd be curious to see if he's done any actual story - panels, etc. It's much more difficult to tell a story than do a splash like that.

it;s alittl eold but I can show it. enjoy

ali

PerfectLimitS1.jpg

That's some really nice art guys! btw, all you Fathom fans can rejoice, "Michael Turner Presents Aspen #1" hit stands yesterday with the pt 1 of the final Turner-drawn (before Talent Caldwell of "Killian's Tide" takes over) Fathom story and a few interviews