The Adventures of Indiana Jones DVD Boxset.

UN Spacy

....for this to come out for a LONG time (now where's my Seinfeld Season Boxsets).

Starring: Harrison Ford, See more

Encoding: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)

Format: Color, Closed-captioned, Widescreen, Box set, Dolby

Rated:

Studio: Paramount Home Video

DVD Release Date: October 21, 2003

DVD Features:

Contains all three films in their original format, restored and digitally remastered

A new, feature-length documentary of the making of the trilogy

From the Lucasfilm Archives:

The Stunts of Indiana Jones

The Sound of Indiana Jones

The Music of Indiana Jones

The Light and Magic of Indiana Jones

Original trailers

Weblink to exclusive content

Widescreen anamorphic format

Number of discs: 4

post-26-1066708887_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah, I'm so getting this DVD set. :)

28 Days Later is coming out tomorrow as well? I missed that show during its theatre run and was pissed off about it. I really wanted to see this film. The reviews were fantastic. I think I might pick it up on DVD without even renting it first.

Picking Indy (finally) and Dragonslayer up tomorrow. (Finally Dragonslayer too!) Might get 28 days later, while I'm at it.

I got mine this evening. I had to search through a bunch of them before I found one with the fifth bonus disc. I'm watching Raiders of the Lost Ark right now.

I also picked up that new Battlestar Galactica DVD set. If my face were a bit smaller, I could wear that Cylon face as a mask for Halloween... :lol:

Edited by Noriko Takaya

Yes, it is about time, but I might wait till they make the fourth movie and then buy the four dvd boxset. I can wait. I've waited this long, might as well wait another year or so. :p:D:lol:

The Best Buy exclusive disc has some more extras on it, not sure what exactly. Haven't gone through it yet, or opened the package yet even. No time to watch it till this weekend.

Best Buy didn't have Dragonslayer in stock. :(

Got mine today and have already run through the extras disc.... what's this exclusive fifth disc thing, though?

I haven't checked it out yet, but it's behind the scenes on Raiders of the lost ark. I'm watching Raiders now, so I'll check it out when I'm done.

The Best Buy disc is basically a 9-10 min making of featurette of Raiders. There's pops in the sound and grain in the picture, but it's a LIMITED edition so I HAD to get it!! :D

I heard Circuit City had one as well. Does anyone here have that one? If so, what's on that one?

I didn't get one... and I bought mine at Best Buy....

Cheap ass dvd-concealing bastids....

Yeah, I got to best buy at noon and there were only a couple left then.